Forums

To everyone complaining about costumes/wardrobes/free stuff.

Acquainted

As many have stated before, this is a FREE TO PLAY game. Even in pay to play games there are still microtransactions present what makes you think a free one won't? So many of you are saying that the costumes are too expensive or the wardrobe isn't shared among many other things. Well guess what, this isn't the only game that does this. What this game DOESN'T do however, is make you pay for upgrades. When you upgrade, it's a GUARANTEED chance to upgrade. There is ZERO chance of failure, there is ZERO chance your weapon will be destroyed and rendered useless forcing you to pay for a new one. There are NO CASH ITEMS that are sold that protect your weapon from being destroyed which you are FORCED TO BUY in many other games due to the very low frustrating success rate at higher upgrade levels, accompanied with the high chance of destroy. 

You people have no clue how lucky you are. Sure there are many things that can be improved, and sure the costumes currently available are ugly because 80% of the costumes anywhere below your chest area, the costume is inflated to hell and it looks like a freaking upside down hot air balloon but holy f- stop complaining. Let's throw you kids into any other game with the mentioned system above and see how much you complain. Where one upgrade can cost you 3$ for a protection item, 3$ for a higher chance of not failing the upgrade, and like equivalent to 10-20 gold of this game just for ONE upgrade. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too many people in forums choose one side and refuse to see any other side ..

This kind of thread is just going to be ignored or trolled ..

I have issues with somethings BUT will still play the game as i hope in time they will work out things though EVEN then others will still complain about something

Just now, Acquainted said:

Complaining won't get anyone anywhere either but it seems like people are still going at it so why not -_-

one reason is that these forums are open to everyone .. a new player might see all this and decide from there that the game isn't worth playing while in truth they would have loved the game anyway

Oh look, this kind of thread again.

Doesnt matter what you say, what others say or what I say. Each individual has its own ideas and most of them refuse to hear the other part. 

9 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

Your talking to a brick wall for either side...

You might as well made a thread about religion "Is there an almighty power or is it all a hoax"

because you will get no where with either conversation

This ^

Not at all, if you have the wardrobe you are already paying noob. So yes the wardrobe should absolutely be shared. Furthermore IF you are paying things like inventory should either be unlocked or there should be a VERY steep discount on the items you need to open up inventory and don't say you can get them in-game lol, ya you can and have your inventory unlocked in 5 short years if you play every day.

Also don't know which game you're playing that makes you pay $3 or whatever to do shit every time you need to do shit, it sounds terrible, maybe you have really bad taste in games? I wouldn't play a game like that, don't know anyone who would. So me not being a moron who plays p2w games really doesn't have anything to do with luck it just means I'm not stupid.

1 minute ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Not at all, if you have the wardrobe you are already paying noob. So yes the wardrobe should absolutely be shared. Furthermore IF you are paying things like inventory should either be unlocked or there should be a VERY steep discount on the items you need to open up inventory and don't say you can get them in-game lol, ya you can and have your inventory unlocked in 5 short years if you play every day.

Also don't know which game you're playing that makes you pay $3 or whatever to do shit every time you need to do shit, it sounds terrible, maybe you have really bad taste in games? I wouldn't play a game like that, don't know anyone who would. So me not being a moron who plays p2w games really doesn't have anything to do with luck it just means I'm not stupid.

Keep screaming at that wall!!! They can't hear you on the other side!

Just now, UnitedStrafes said:

Oh I'm not screaming at anything, looks like you may be with your exclamation mark though "video game forums make me angry".

lol I'm screaming with laughter every time I see a post about either sides argument XD

keep talking to that brick wall hun

Just now, UnitedStrafes said:

Oh I'm not screaming at anything, looks like you may be with your exclamation mark though "video game forums make me angry".

I have to admit THEY are frustrating at times 

everyone gets absolutely fixed in their opinions and NO ones gives an inch .. often the answer is somewhere in the middle BUT no one compromises or seems to see the other side of the argument 

5 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

I have to admit THEY are frustrating at times 

everyone gets absolutely fixed in their opinions and NO ones gives an inch .. often the answer is somewhere in the middle BUT no one compromises or seems to see the other side of the argument 

No one cares about compromise they only care about "WINNING" as Charlie Sheen says.

The few people who are standing on top of the wall can just look at laugh at each side until more people decide to look up  

Honestly I think that the fact that they give you costumes as rewards or as drops throughout the game is really great. In TERA I was around level 58 before I farmed enough fashion coupons to get something that I actually liked to put on my character (ie: not horribly slutty). Even the starting outfit is not that bad, and a few outfits that I have I think are pretty good quality in comparison to the paid stuff. I'm currently level 36 and I have a few great costumes, and just farmed my Wolfskin costume. 

I think that they should lower the price of some of the costumes a little, though. $20 is too much to spend to buy one thing, but $10 would be a bit better imo 

48 minutes ago, Acquainted said:

As many have stated before, this is a FREE TO PLAY game. Even in pay to play games there are still microtransactions present what makes you think a free one won't? So many of you are saying that the costumes are too expensive or the wardrobe isn't shared among many other things. Well guess what, this isn't the only game that does this. What this game DOESN'T do however, is make you pay for upgrades. When you upgrade, it's a GUARANTEED chance to upgrade. There is ZERO chance of failure, there is ZERO chance your weapon will be destroyed and rendered useless forcing you to pay for a new one. There are NO CASH ITEMS that are sold that protect your weapon from being destroyed which you are FORCED TO BUY in many other games due to the very low frustrating success rate at higher upgrade levels, accompanied with the high chance of destroy. 

You people have no clue how lucky you are. Sure there are many things that can be improved, and sure the costumes currently available are ugly because 80% of the costumes anywhere below your chest area, the costume is inflated to hell and it looks like a freaking upside down hot air balloon but holy f- stop complaining. Let's throw you kids into any other game with the mentioned system above and see how much you complain. Where one upgrade can cost you 3$ for a protection item, 3$ for a higher chance of not failing the upgrade, and like equivalent to 10-20 gold of this game just for ONE upgrade. 

I did this Monday!

It was fun.

1 minute ago, neonshadowfax said:

Honestly I think that the fact that they give you costumes as rewards or as drops throughout the game is really great. In TERA I was around level 58 before I farmed enough fashion coupons to get something that I actually liked to put on my character (ie: not horribly slutty). Even the starting outfit is not that bad, and a few outfits that I have I think are pretty good quality in comparison to the paid stuff. I'm currently level 36 and I have a few great costumes, and just farmed my Wolfskin costume. 

I think that they should lower the price of some of the costumes a little, though. $20 is too much to spend to buy one thing, but $10 would be a bit better imo 

My current favorite is the FAT one for lyns from pinchy!

I finally got it after getting 5 hats and 4 tails lol!

Just now, neonshadowfax said:

Great, all you need now is your 20 dollars Wardrobe each month, great deal if you ask me...

1 minute ago, Moderadoresputos said:

Great, all you need now is your 20 dollars Wardrobe each month, great deal if you ask me...

oh now don't be a Debbie Downer.

he/she did not make that post for you to come and spew your negative outlook on it

1 minute ago, Moderadoresputos said:

I think that in your rage you didn't read my comment carefully. I was talking about the fact that the free costumes you get with drops or rewards are quite good in comparison to other games, and also in comparison to the paid costumes. 

Also, maybe don't call the mods that in your username? They didn't do anything. 

Archived