♥Atone's Art! (General/Possible Shop)

Atone

1 minute ago, Mohide said:

Uhm, can somone help me , Im tryin to upload my own screenshot, but im having trouble....

When you write a reply, copy the link of the image you have (assuming you uploaded it on the web like imgur or something), then click the green button on bottom right of the text box that says "Insert other media" - "Insert image from URL" and paste in your link.

That's the last time i'm going to be using a thin brush.

But here it is, for @MeatlessBox! I hope you like it!

I tried to incorporate some of the things you wanted.

RpsUNja.png

@Mohide Hey there, sorry to bring you back here without something to show, but I just thought I'd let you know that I could see your image just fine if I right click and open it in another tab. :D

Also, thank you so much to everyone who left a compliment. ;; I don't want to ping you guys and then present you with a whole helping of nothing, but it just makes me feel all fuzzy inside hearing all of this!

@Atone - Aaaaahh, thank you so much! What a lovely suprise to come back to~~ You really didn't need to go trough the extra effort to do some of the things I listed, but I'm very happy you did anyway. He looks exactly like I imagine him to. That look on his face really is perfect for him and even the nails are on point. I love it a lot, thanks a bunch again!

@Kitchico Here you go!

I took a lot of liberties with her outfit and side, but I hope it still came out alright!

lcY8dKp.png

Hope you like it!

@Bataru I'm so glad to hear that you liked it! :D

And I sort of do. My dA's mostly just used for communication, and I only upload to tumblr when I remember to ;;

Here's my tumblr though: [x]
it's mostly filled with cats ;;

ALSO: requests are now closed! any more past this post is not going to be accepted, sorry! ;;

if you've requested and i haven't gotten to you, i'll come back.

Thank you all so much for your interests! ;; I hope you'll come back even if I'm just posting my own stuff here!

On 2016-02-23 at 9:59 AM, Atone said:

@Kitchico Here you go!

I took a lot of liberties with her outfit and side, but I hope it still came out alright!

lcY8dKp.png

Hope you like it!

Wow! Shes so amazing!

LOVE your artwork, really... Thank you soooo much! Shes just so perfect <3

Never stop drawing, u got skills! :)

Archived