PVP and PVE failure of the B&S

Haroden

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Haroden said:

Hi guys. just wanna explain something about this game.  Whenever I started game I like visual, combos ext. after lvl 25  game start boring. let me share u something before waste much time here.

Game main quest chain worst quest chain after all. at the verybegining its really nice after lvl 36 its going really boring cause ur character acting like a fool :D main story really turning bullshit at  ACT 3 last quests. worst designed main quest chain I ever met ...

2. one whole game designed for ranged players .. Yes u are reading trues whole boss fights or PVP arenas all designed for ranged classes. u can see it.

PVE : Boss abilitys mostly for melee range and whole fight ranged players moves maybe 2 or 3 time for avoid the boss attack. What a joke :D melee all time in risk and bosses keep making their special abilitys on melee range ...

PVP lets see whats the PVP in this game ... A force master can keep freeze u  and u cant move or TURN :D yes u hear true .. u cant even TURN. do u know meanning of it? U cant target enemy player :D and a Force Master can easily kill u :D cause u will be A DUMMY for him .. u cant move, u cant turn, u cant target him ... u cant do anything if he stay on long range ..

2. range class summoner .. I dont have words to say :) .. on PVE he can tank whit his pet and cant get any damage .. if u wanna lvl up or solo dungeon BEST CLASS EVER .. cause its unbalanced .. On PVP its almost same .. that little CAT big problem for u :) and also summoner has good damage abilitys ..

this game dont have balance at all ..

After big fail on AION  now we met ur 2. failure here .. game only got visuals .. Combos and some of them look like CABAL online game, they made that game long ago :) and u just used UE3 for make it more visiual ..

Sorry but this game fully fail. after lvl 45 a player can easy to see this :)

Firstly, ^ so much broken English. I recommend that you ask for a refund from your ESL tutor.

Secondly, You do know that it is the same in every MMO out there in regards to PvE content? ESPECIALLY MMO's with action-based combat.. Melee will ALWAYS be more at risk than ranged.

Thirdly, in regards to PvP.. this is a common problem among BASIC melee players in this game. Ranged classes may have an inherent advantage over you.. However you as the player need to learn what you need to do in order to close that gap (pun intended). You need to learn how to manage roots/freezes and not let them kite you.

Don't blame anyone or anything but yourself for your incompetence.

59 minutes ago, Smewxy said:

Oke, let me tell you that you are playing in EU servers. in korea they released the game long time ago and got balanced over time.

my good sir, let me tell you that there is no such thing as fair, equal, or balanced. you are only imagining it. idk where you're from, but if there was such a thing as fair and equal, then 'murica would not have 20 million children and families that don't know where or when their next meal will come from. if there was such a thing as fair, equal, or balanced, then 'murica would not have that 99% of it's american society that consist of uneducated people manifesting a sub-culture of angry joes demanding equality among other things pretty much like what's happening here in BnS Int. Forums.

secondly, maybe you should know about Training Expansion Tickets that you can buy for real cash where you can have a new tab to set up skills for specific situations like pve, pvp whutevs. game is as you said, fresh out of the factory internationally. how bout playing it a tad bit more and try to understand the mechanics to get ya started.

4 hours ago, Haroden said:

"But seeing as thousands of people have been Enjoying the game for years now disproves your "fact" that its a failure."

NC soft must accept 1 think. Boss of the MMO games blizzard all time best. NCSOFT made AION for challange to World of Warcraft and it fails in weeks. same I say here this game will fail whit same way .. 1milion player just trying game right now.  and this game will fail same way like AION. cause there isnt ballance .. cmon guys open ur eyes. I was waiting a good turn from NCSOFT but I see they failed again.

if they are really working well for people enjoy their games. they must atleast try to respond the reports .. chat has billions of hackers, gold seller. bots, game have bugs. boss mechanics all time for melee classes ext ext ext . NCSoft  support team never care about ur reports .. I have seen it at my past, in AION and other games.

1) Work on your English. It's painful to piecemeal what you're trying to say with the grammar you're using.

2) This is still an Opinion. You provide no concrete evidence to make this a Fact. Blizzard has a lot of money from a number of different games, Wow Mainstreamed MMOs but this doesn't make them the king. I don't like WoW for a variety of reasons but I'm not going to tote it around as factual without solid evidence.

3) Gold sellers are in Every MMO now, even AAA developer ones like WoW and FFXIV.

4) Besides FM having CC(And every class has numerous CC's and CC Breaks/iframes to counter) you haven't given a coherent response to how you Think it's unbalanced.

Anyways you're going on my block list. Your English is too painful to bear. Good luck on your next endeavor.

You sir are just buthurt, in any other game the melees role is to aggro the mob so that the DD and mostly the ranged ones to deal the dmg. It's not just tank role to aggro the mob. Destros and KFM are mostly the tanks of the game when it comes to aggroing the mob, LBM and BM are more like Close Range DDs that will deal good dmg but have risk of getting hit, Sin isn't made for PvP, Rogues never were great in PvE. Their specialty is pvp that's how rogues are. Summoner and FM on the other hand are fragile and die easy due to their poor HP. Ktiting is a must for this class, that's how Ranged DDs always played. Now FM can freeze you, BM/LBM keep you in the air, KFM lockdown you. Sin go on Perma hide and flashban you, finally Summoner Roots and Dazes. (I'm not talking about stuns cause I don't remember who has it and who doesn't sry). The game isn't perfectly balanced, for melees you need to get be extra careful and try their harder to be good, once though they get good they won't have any prob. Accept it, this is the game. Either play or leave and w/ such a QQer attitude I don't think sb will miss you.

On 2/4/2016 at 5:07 PM, Myrdin said:

my good sir, let me tell you that there is no such thing as fair, equal, or balanced. you are only imagining it. idk where you're from, but if there was such a thing as fair and equal, then 'murica would not have 20 million children and families that don't know where or when their next meal will come from. if there was such a thing as fair, equal, or balanced, then 'murica would not have that 99% of it's american society that consist of uneducated people manifesting a sub-culture of angry joes demanding equality among other things pretty much like what's happening here in BnS Int. Forums.

secondly, maybe you should know about Training Expansion Tickets that you can buy for real cash where you can have a new tab to set up skills for specific situations like pve, pvp whutevs. game is as you said, fresh out of the factory internationally. how bout playing it a tad bit more and try to understand the mechanics to get ya started.

I don't know where you going with your nonsense, secondly, i know you can add more tabs by purchasing a training ticket.

Archived