PVP and PVE failure of the B&S

Haroden

Hi guys. just wanna explain something about this game.  Whenever I started game I like visual, combos ext. after lvl 25  game start boring. let me share u something before waste much time here.

Game main quest chain worst quest chain after all. at the verybegining its really nice after lvl 36 its going really boring cause ur character acting like a fool :D main story really turning bullshit at  ACT 3 last quests. worst designed main quest chain I ever met ...

2. one whole game designed for ranged players .. Yes u are reading trues whole boss fights or PVP arenas all designed for ranged classes. u can see it.

PVE : Boss abilitys mostly for melee range and whole fight ranged players moves maybe 2 or 3 time for avoid the boss attack. What a joke :D melee all time in risk and bosses keep making their special abilitys on melee range ...

PVP lets see whats the PVP in this game ... A force master can keep freeze u  and u cant move or TURN :D yes u hear true .. u cant even TURN. do u know meanning of it? U cant target enemy player :D and a Force Master can easily kill u :D cause u will be A DUMMY for him .. u cant move, u cant turn, u cant target him ... u cant do anything if he stay on long range ..

2. range class summoner .. I dont have words to say :) .. on PVE he can tank whit his pet and cant get any damage .. if u wanna lvl up or solo dungeon BEST CLASS EVER .. cause its unbalanced .. On PVP its almost same .. that little CAT big problem for u :) and also summoner has good damage abilitys ..

this game dont have balance at all ..

After big fail on AION  now we met ur 2. failure here .. game only got visuals .. Combos and some of them look like CABAL online game, they made that game long ago :) and u just used UE3 for make it more visiual ..

Sorry but this game fully fail. after lvl 45 a player can easy to see this :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a FM, any time anyone actually stays frozen, I'm legitimately surprised, like there's been a glitch in the matrix.  Still trying to get a feel for timings on counters, deflects, resists, etc.

You don't have to like a game, but that doesn't mean it failed as a game.

Game %100 failed ... there cant be that much freeze stun on a class.. why other classes dont have this kind of power :D and only range have it ... also why the PVE mobs or bosses fully attacking on melee range... sometimes players must show the trues about game .. this game unbalanced at all. just check in YOUTUBE and u can see to many videos about it .. if u dont belive my words u can see it. or u can play and see it also :) .. a FM can kill his enemy whit jumping araund only jumping insta cast abilitys :) just freeze forever

Another "Here's my opinion stated as a fact " thread.

Look you don't like the game and that's your right to have the opinion. But seeing as thousands of people have been Enjoying the game for years now disproves your "fact" that its a failure. Failures don't get into any form of E-Sports or have a following this large.

This game isn't for you obviously, but it's still just your opinion and isn't a fact as much as you would like to make it one.

13 hours ago, Kahima said:

just one thing to say: good bye , you will not miss anyone, this well balanced game dont deserve an unskilled kid, with salty attitude like you. Why you didnot play farmville, maybe  its more balance for you.

u let me laught really :) .. "a kid?" I belive u cant even be more than 15. sit front of ur PC and try more games fat boy. I dont need to prove much think about my game life. but trust me u cant even get %1 of my game experience.  and u never know anything about balance. just get more experience about games than start talking little boy.  "well balanced game" ye ye really smiling :)

7 minutes ago, Haroden said:

u let me laught really :) .. "a kid?" I belive u cant even be more than 15. sit front of ur PC and try more games fat boy. I dont need to prove much think about my game life. but trust me u cant even get %1 of my game experience.  and u never know anything about balance. just get more experience about games than start talking little boy.  "well balanced game" ye ye really smiling :)

See, the first 2 sentances of your reply here makes me think that you arent very old. Not that it matters because physical age dont necessarily resemble the mental age. A 15 year old can be more mature than a 25 year old.

Now to your "failure".. This game is very well rounded imo, I've played countless of MMOs in the past and done well in pretty much all of them playing on higher ELOs and this game is pretty balanced. Despite you getting a tough matchup for your class, or a downright counter you can still win by outplaying and outsmarting your opponent. Its a frustrating learning curve but once past that its damn fun and really intense, despite what class is on the other side of the arena.

You bring the player, not the class.

loll fat boy , hahaahah , i must be the ligh weighted player you ever seen,and im far away from 15, like 20 years more than this number, and you talk about experience ,loll , you cant have the patience to learn how to play, like a childish kid you want got all in your hand without knowing to play.

You're still here ??? go play sims

12 hours ago, Tteunaegi said:

Another "Here's my opinion stated as a fact " thread.

Look you don't like the game and that's your right to have the opinion. But seeing as thousands of people have been Enjoying the game for years now disproves your "fact" that its a failure. Failures don't get into any form of E-Sports or have a following this large.

This game isn't for you obviously, but it's still just your opinion and isn't a fact as much as you would like to make it one.

"But seeing as thousands of people have been Enjoying the game for years now disproves your "fact" that its a failure."

NC soft must accept 1 think. Boss of the MMO games blizzard all time best. NCSOFT made AION for challange to World of Warcraft and it fails in weeks. same I say here this game will fail whit same way .. 1milion player just trying game right now.  and this game will fail same way like AION. cause there isnt ballance .. cmon guys open ur eyes. I was waiting a good turn from NCSOFT but I see they failed again.

if they are really working well for people enjoy their games. they must atleast try to respond the reports .. chat has billions of hackers, gold seller. bots, game have bugs. boss mechanics all time for melee classes ext ext ext . NCSoft  support team never care about ur reports .. I have seen it at my past, in AION and other games.

yo man, i've not spent a dime and i'm lvl 45.  i'm sin silver and i sort of beat a gold force master. you know as T.I. once rapped, "ya can pay for school, but you can't buy class."  do you got skill or do you buy 'em?

4 minutes ago, Haroden said:

"But seeing as thousands of people have been Enjoying the game for years now disproves your "fact" that its a failure."

NC soft must accept 1 think. Boss of the MMO games blizzard all time best. NCSOFT made AION for challange to World of Warcraft and it fails in weeks. same I say here this game will fail whit same way .. 1milion player just trying game right now.  and this game will fail same way like AION. cause there isnt ballance .. cmon guys open ur eyes. I was waiting a good turn from NCSOFT but I see they failed again.

if they are really working well for people enjoy their games. they must atleast try to respond the reports .. chat has billions of hackers, gold seller. bots, game have bugs. boss mechanics all time for melee classes ext ext ext . NCSoft  support team never care about ur reports .. I have seen it at my past, in AION and other games.

Okey no, just no... There is a reason why World of Warcraft has never been considered an e-sport and Blizzard themselves are hosting their arena tournaments.. Think about it.. Its mainly a PVE game, not PvP.. What do you think they base their balancing acts of mainly?

1 minute ago, Kahima said:

loll fat boy , hahaahah , i must be the ligh weighted player you ever seen, and you talk about experience ,loll , you can have the patience to learn how to play, hahahahah.

You're still here ??? go play sims

ah  another kid :) all I say .. yes u are the best player in the universe. have fun little boy have fun.  1 to 45 took my total 20 hour game play (and I played slowly to judge visual. sound. cut scenes) and I have done evry single quest in this game. also got my professions ext ext ext .. do u really think I am a noob kid as u are :). thx for advice. but this game not hard for me, cant be :)

loll yeah you're a noob just to saying this '' A force master can keep freeze u  and u cant move or TURN :D yes u hear true .. u cant even TURN. do u know meanning of it? U cant target enemy player :D and a Force Master can easily kill u :D cause u will be A DUMMY for him .. u cant move, u cant turn, u cant target him ... u cant do anything if he stay on long range ...'' 

Just that prove you dont know how to play the game

3 minutes ago, Thalothean said:

Okey no, just no... There is a reason why World of Warcraft has never been considered an e-sport and Blizzard themselves are hosting their arena tournaments.. Think about it.. Its mainly a PVE game, not pvp

World of warcraft released 2004 and have tournements evry year in different countrys .. blizzard dont need E sport. it has Blizzcon if u dont know just check it out. blizzard have many games and all of them have millions of players. not just 1 million on a game :)

2 minutes ago, Haroden said:

World of warcraft released 2004 and have tournements evry year in different countrys .. blizzard dont need E support. it has Blizzcon if u dont know just check it out. blizzard have many games and all of them have millions of players. not just 1 million on a game :)

I have played World of Warcraft.. I played it for 8 years and stopped. They have tried to get arena to become an e-sport but it hasnt become it. Hence they host their own tournaments, just as I said in my post you just quoted.

Playerbase isnt a good measure of anything when it comes to WoW. Its a popular IP and was the first "casual streamlined" MMO (Not the first MMO overall). Since you bring it up. WoW has dropped 60% of their peak subs.. That should tell you something about the state of the game.

1 minute ago, ShivaoftheEast said:

TC you don't even know what you are talking about right now FM is bottom tier in pvp and the game is balanced around lv 50 which we will have soon.

yeh thats how NCsoft fail start itself :)

2 minutes ago, Thalothean said:

I have played World of Warcraft.. I played it for 8 years and stopped. They have tried to get arena to become an e-sport but it hasnt become it. Hence they host their own tournaments, just as I said in my post you just quoted.

Playerbase isnt a good measure of anything. Its a popular IP and was the first "casual streamlined" MMO (Not the first MMO overall).

ye ye E sport didnt accept them :) .. I am pretty sure what u say. and yes number of players meaningless its why u dont need to watch Warcraft movie. its also blizzards production :) ...

Archived