New RNG Box in Shop!

skyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boseiai said:

I am definitely not buying RNG boxes for the sake of that costume, completely agree with you. I am SO dissapointed in NCsoft for doing this, I would literally pay if it was $30 for that costume on 3 of my characters. NCsoft you've already taken $90 dollars because of that sweet costume IF IT WASN'T RNG. But I am not spending hundreds of dollars based on RNG. No way.

I'm honestly offended buy what they did I really am. The other versions don't have rng boxes just high prices which is fine they grasped the fact that their players don't like the RNG boxes. NCSOFT NA is living up to their OLD name... I started them on a fresh page a new start but now I'm feeding them with a long silver spoon.

If u dont like it dont come here crying like a little girl then don't buy then easy as that who cares about box u forget this is f2p game they need make cash some how ur lucky its not pay to win kind of game then u ppl would really cry. Why cant u ppl just be happy

1 minute ago, Korene said:

I'm honestly offended buy what they did I really am. The other versions don't have rng boxes just high prices which is fine they grasped the fact that their players don't like the RNG boxes. NCSOFT NA is living up to their OLD name... I started them on a fresh page a new start but now I'm feeding them with a long silver spoon.

Wait wait wait... Other versions does not have RNG boxes???????? Jesus... you havent been playing any other version then. They're filled with RNG boxes event that gives Soulstones/Mats/Accountbound gems/Costumes/Legendary items...

1 minute ago, Twinmage said:

If u dont like it dont come here crying like a little girl then don't buy then easy as that who cares about box u forget this is f2p game they need make cash some how ur lucky its not pay to win kind of game then u ppl would really cry. Why cant u ppl just be happy

That's been the theme of this community since Alpha, lol.

Just now, Myleina said:

Wait wait wait... Other versions does not have RNG boxes???????? Jesus... you havent been playing any other version then. They're filled with RNG boxes event that gives Soulstones/Mats/Accountbound gems/Costumes/Legendary items...

Well this new to me when i played korea their weren't any ! Hence that was when the first swimsuits for blade and soul were giving so things may have changed. But it doesn't change the fact that people bought the costumes for 50 DOLLARS not 10...20... but 50 for one outfit. I don't mind rng for legendary items because it's LEGENDARY but costumes? No, why would you when you can just put it in market for high price, it's obvious that it sells.

It really pains me to see when a company ruins a game for cash grabs. (RIP Atlantica) The rng boxes may not seem bad at first look but.. the market is gonna take a hit. Gold will become harder to make using normal means. It will only give more power to the gold sellers in the longrun.

1 minute ago, Kensho1996 said:

ok this is yet another thread repeating another topic .. WHY not add to the other thread?

not trolling JUST SAYING

That thread was stating that rng boxes were here... I'm saying i want them removed. I saw the post, it didn't get what i wanted across so I made another.

18 minutes ago, Mekusa said:

Anyone know if Black Desert will have rng boxes? I picked this due to being told it has the better combat system, and I do like it, but I am sick of rng my luck sucks lol.

Yes, they've gotten rid of some P2W items in the last beta from the looks they'll keep RNG boxes.

Not worth. The rewards are pathetic.

If they had put the same kind of RNG boxes that you see in Taiwan exemple (Where they can give the Account-bound Hexagonal Gems with extra Attack power, where they can give event tokens that you can accumulate to trade in for items in the Dragon expresss shop), then it would be worth. But these rewards are mediocre.. Who wants to gamble 1.99$ for items that arent even worth 1 gold. (3 soulstone, unsealing charm, key, tonic, cinderland transformation, inferno horn, 1 soulstone, naryu coin, gem hammer).

The only reward worth in this box are the Costume, the moonwater stones (arguably) and the brilliant key...

The prices of those mats will crash even more now , so soon enough they will be worthless. Only the costume is "worth it".. I can't wait till they put a really sexy outfit in there. It's going to be funny *sarcasm*.

The idiotic white knight wallet warriors in this thread seem to be either missing or blatantly ignoring 2 aspects. People are pissed that ncsoft lied. (there would be less rage about it if they were straight up)  and secondly that they have taken the trion cash grab route with the boxes by putting moonwater stones in them.

Just now, Lunaus said:

Yes, they've gotten rid of some P2W items in the last beta from the looks they'll keep RNG boxes.

Well crap : ( I don't mind spending money I just know my luck and don't feel like tossing in $50 and still not getting the item I want.

Everyone saying they need to make money. I'll give you that.  Locking wardrobe behind premium fine, Making salvageable outfits not salvageable and locking that to cash shop clothes. Hate it but fine.  Promising no rng boxes then adding rng boxes of any kind. Not fine.

10 minutes ago, Twinmage said:

i agree with both sides of this argument ..

THEY need to make money and here is one attempt BUT I also find it a little annoying how they are hiding outfits behind high costs or low percentages .. ESPECIALLY when it only unlocks for a single character ..

would i like a change SURE .. will accept it as is .. yeah probably

1 minute ago, Hidaru said:

Everyone saying they need to make money. I'll give you that.  Locking wardrobe behind premium fine, Making salvageable outfits not salvageable and locking that to cash shop clothes. Hate it but fine.  Promising no rng boxes then adding rng boxes of any kind. Not fine.

I have no idea WHEN the promised that .. 

BUT here is the thing THEY might have gotten issues with pay schedule after the launch such as few Premium accounts than expected and a lot more servers than the wished to run..

NOT fair maybe but necessary ..

Archived