Jump to content
Forums

New RNG Box in Shop!


skyy

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zarec said:

Nope..its junk....40 bucks lost and all i'll ever spend on RNG boxes in this game.  Have spent 5k on boxes in tera and will never do that again.

Buuuut you knew it was rng... yet you gave them money LOL. Now you want to be done with their rng boxes... why did you start? LOL murrricaaaa.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only people that want rng boxes are people with gambling addictions, this is an obscene business practice for any company, and just further compounds the disrespect showed to the playerbase by paywalling basic free functionality in all the other regions. Disgusting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Korene said:

Buuuut you knew it was rng... yet you gave them money LOL. Now you want to be done with their rng boxes... why did you start? LOL murrricaaaa.

 

Check the chances.  Complete junk 22 boxes down...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pinwheel said:

The only people that want rng boxes are people with gambling addictions, this is an obscene business practice for any company, and just further compounds the disrespect showed to the playerbase by paywalling basic free functionality in all the other regions. Disgusting.

AxtzziK.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

Ncsoft West is really pushing their luck with the crap they can pull. In addition to the fact the box is RNG, its contents are practically worthless.

 

Boycott this kind of crap or Ncsoft will keep pushing the RNG box.

 

RNG boxes are really for people who would spent huge amount of money. I know I spent 600 dollar in RNG on PSO2 200 on Blade and Soul TaiWan. Chinese Server over charged for their stuff but there is no RNG for costumes other than the fabric transmute.

Still on the hunt for the great, white wale...

Link to post
Share on other sites

They KNOW that they make more money selling outfits thru RNG boxes, and we as the consumer KNOW that we have to spent more money to get the outfit (opposed to putting the outfit in the store. Of course we should complain...we have to pay more. Game is becoming more pay2win now. I was defending NCsoft for their outrageous prices on their outfits b\c i played f2p games that had more expensive outfits before, but RNG boxes is over the line for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, larcnciel said:

They KNOW that they make more money selling outfits thru RNG boxes, and we as the consumer KNOW that we have to spent more money to get the outfit (opposed to putting the outfit in the store. Of course we should complain...we have to pay more. Game is becoming more pay2win now. I was defending NCsoft for their outrageous prices on their outfits b\c i played f2p games that had more expensive outfits before, but RNG boxes is over the line for me. 

 

I was also defending NCsoft with my friends in regards to the price of outfits because $15 for an outfit was still pricey but was ok since we pay like $10 for a league of Legends costume. I also  compared the price with Vindictus which sells costumes for $30+ and their rng boxes are hell, I haven't opened them myself but I've seen the horrors.

 

$15 is better than $100 for a single costume but publishers don't give a **** about us. They only care about making money in the most scumbag way they can and thus, we get RNG boxes.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...