New RNG Box in Shop!

skyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EhUEHUHE said:

Boxes are fun , if you can afford them . The only people complaining are the people who can't get any :D

I can easily afford to buy them. I'm still sitting on 4200NCoin from my Master Pack. I'm opposed to them, they're bullshit and always have terrible odds.

6 minutes ago, Imppi said:

Korea, Taiwan and every other Asian based company seemed to do fine with limited to no gacha o-  o

Funny, I was actually under the impression the entire concept (and certainly name) originated from Asian games.

3 minutes ago, Mekusa said:

Nobody here thinks they shouldn't make money. I bought a founder pack with nothing but a title and head start (but I got that title) I bought slots for extra classes (but I got the slots) I bought the student pack I bought 30 days prem. I bought keys so I didn't have to deal with RNG. I have no issues with them getting money I just don't want RNG only items in the cash shop. That is my only issue.

I like the rng boxes for a bit of gambling, I am actually against these outfits and whatnot being exclusive to RNG. I think if they release the outfits a bit later on purchase base in store that'd be a-ok for both worlds. RNG or wait vs RNG or have no outfit.

I'm one of those hard spenders, When I like something, I go on a shopping spree and cant stop, I got every single costume that I liked from the cash shop, xmas costumes, autumn, school uniform, Scarlet Shade, the angel lingerie one, etc. etc. 2 Weeks in, I've already "invested" more than $200 on BnS. I Know the costumes are very expensive, but oh well, I can afford it so I dont care.

RNG boxes though, If they start putting all the cool costumes behind RNG, I'm out, dont care how much money I've spent, this BS I will not tolerate.

Unluckily though, I'm pretty sure NCSoft couldnt care less, this is going to be another one of those huge threads that'll be ignored for eternity, like the "founder rewards for all characters" one.

Best way to make a point is voting with our wallets, as long as theyre making money, they wont change anything.

1 minute ago, CosmicGlitter said:

I can easily afford to buy them. I'm still sitting on 4200NCoin from my Master Pack. I'm opposed to them, they're bullshit and always have terrible odds.

So you don't like them fine , don't buy them lol . Who cares what you do with your coins or w/e teh fcuk.

Just now, PenguinsFly said:

How about you just let people do what they want? It's an RNG box and it's not mandatory. Second, it's a frickin costume.

One thing I'd like to change is to either release the curreny exchange soon, or make these costumes trade-able.

It would be marginally more tolerable if the boxes or costumes were tradeable. If the costume was tradeable, then you could do what you will to guarantee that you get the thing you want - IE: Earn gold to buy it.

1 minute ago, brasteir said:

EVERY. TIME.

Anyone with common sense is of course outraged but there are just enough retards to buy these things in high numbers.

I'm going to go back to single player games because it seems like this is the new thing in online games now and it's not going away for the foreseeable future.

Farewell and have a nice day :D

Such a shame I was really liking this game too... I hope I don't have to end up having to quit another fun MMO because of gachas getting out of hand. If gachas stay a thing (and they really shouldn't) please NCSoft PLEASE keep it cosmetic only! Keep pay to win out of this game!

Just now, EhUEHUHE said:

So you don't like them fine , don't buy them lol . Who cares what you do with your coins or w/e teh fcuk.

Because if people buy into these things, that is going to encourage NCSoft to put more and more cosmetics or whatever else inside an RNG box. Its ridiculous, if a new costume I want comes out I just want to buy it and have it, not gamble my money away on a shit chance to win it and still probably walk away with piles of stuff I didn't want.

3 minutes ago, brasteir said:

EVERY. TIME.

Anyone with common sense is of course outraged but there are just enough retards to buy these things in high numbers.

I'm going to go back to single player games because it seems like this is the new thing in online games now and it's not going away for the foreseeable future.

the word "retard" is politically incorrect.

1 minute ago, CosmicGlitter said:

Because if people buy into these things, that is going to encourage NCSoft to put more and more cosmetics or whatever else inside an RNG box. Its ridiculous, if a new costume I want comes out I just want to buy it and have it, not gamble my money away on a shit chance to win it and still probably walk away with piles of stuff I didn't want.

I've decided that I'm going to buy an extra RNG box for every complaint post I read. Just bought three more :)

1 minute ago, SirNox said:

Such a shame I was really liking this game too... I hope I don't have to end up having to quit another fun MMO because of gachas getting out of hand. If gachas stay a thing (and they really shouldn't) please NCSoft PLEASE keep it cosmetic only! Keep pay to win out of this game!

Too late for that. These boxes literally give you end game upgrade items.

4 minutes ago, brasteir said:

EVERY. TIME.

Was about to say.  People like the OP are why we can't have nice things.

4 minutes ago, Mikeyeli said:

I'm one of those hard spenders, When I like something, I go on a shopping spree and cant stop, I got every single costume that I liked from the cash shop, xmas costumes, autumn, school uniform, Scarlet Shade, the angel lingerie one, etc. etc. 2 Weeks in, I've already "invested" more than $200 on BnS. I Know the costumes are very expensive, but oh well, I can afford it so I dont care.

RNG boxes though, If they start putting all the cool costumes behind RNG, I'm out, dont care how much money I've spent, this BS I will not tolerate.

Unluckily though, I'm pretty sure NCSoft couldnt care less, this is going to be another one of those huge threads that'll be ignored for eternity, like the "founder rewards for all characters" one.

Best way to make a point is voting with our wallets, as long as theyre making money, they wont change anything.

heheh this made me giggle because true

Archived