skyy

New RNG Box in Shop!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sphynxi said:


Pay 2 Win is simple. 

Ex 1: You buy a ton of boxes, get a ton of soulstones, sell them, get a ton of money, get the best gear.

Ex 2: Goldsellers, use stolen credit cards, buy thousands of boxes, control and crash soulstone market, make infinity amounts of RL cash, while the rest of us suffers.

List can go on.

Pay 2 Win elements doesn't differ beacuse you can get the item for free.
It's that people with alot of money, or stolen credit cards etc. Get an advantage over people who don't want to spend money.

 

"soulstone market" you can get them from daily quests decent amount. plz... they win nothing. and you know, you can get the best gear also for free. that makes it 0% p2w.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that you have to buy keys to unlock them is bad enough and I know I'm new here, but I'm very familiar with this system and makes me very worried of the financial side. Are they going to have weapons and armor in the shop, are they going to have max level purchase, where does it end? The simple of the matter is that these F2P games aren't cator to the cheap and regular financial standpoint, but to the big whale. You're not going to see them go away, or be reasonable. It's a business after all, and they're going to have to make money, somehow. The fewer chances of getting the items you want, the more you will buy the keys since you know what's in the boxes, but the chances of getting them are very low. So in the end, you're gambling and that to the publisher, is that a lot of money. MMO's aren't they way used to be, unfortunately, even WoW is in that game as well. You either have to live with it, ignore it, or quit the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEY GUYS, the fact that you can buy anything in this game seems to be so terrible. they don't make games for free, they need money from it. Can you just stop crying.

Edited by Unskilled banana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

HEY GUYS, the fact that you can buy anything in this game seems to be so terrible. they don't make games for free, they need money from it. Can you just stop crying.

It is one thing to charge for cosmetics and another is to milk the customer for a cometic item.

I am premium, and i also bought already 4 costumes from shop. I am willing to support them, but not in that way.

This reminds me of the old Atlantica Online where NDoors was and now Nexon is in charge. All you have are those boxes, people didn't really cry out loud when it happned.

Now, it's only those boxes. Do you want to spend money on something random? I hardly doubt that, put away your fanboy glasses and think reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lmaogg   
9 minutes ago, Inkheart said:

The issue is not the gambeling for the costumes, if people want to gamble for the costumes they should have the right to do so.
The issue is the ingame items that are put in these boxes that people will get 1000 of before getting there costume ruining any economic in the game, eventualy killing the game itself.
Hearing alot of people say it doesnt effect you, but it does.

I don't see how it's ruining the market if people stop undercutting one another. It's the playerbase that controls the market prices, not the developers. Those items in the boxes are mostly "hot" items on the AH right now, soulstones, moonwater stone.
There are tons of player out there unable to get these items and are QQ-ing about "I don't like pvp, I need soulstones" or "I don't like crafting, but I need moonwater stones to upgrade". Now they came up with this solution that's a win-win situation and people are still crying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sprites50 said:

It is one thing to charge for cosmetics and another is to milk the customer for a cometic item.

I am premium, and i also bought already 4 costumes from shop. I am willing to support them, but not in that way.

This reminds me of the old Atlantica Online where NDoors was and now Nexon is in charge. All you have are those boxes, people didn't really cry out loud when it happned.

Now, it's only those boxes. Do you want to spend money on something random? I hardly doubt that, put away your fanboy glasses and think reasonable.

 

then no one forces you to support them that way. and even if you don't, you get the freakin soulstones, keys and evolution rocks, your endgame best gear, and all that other shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lmaogg said:

I don't see how it's ruining the market if people stop undercutting one another. It's the playerbase that controls the market prices, not the developers. Those items in the boxes are mostly "hot" items on the AH right now, soulstones, moonwater stone.
There are tons of player out there unable to get these items and are QQ-ing about "I don't like pvp, I need soulstones" or "I don't like crafting, but I need moonwater stones to upgrade". Now they came up with this solution that's a win-win situation and people are still crying. 

 

So true, now people can rush to end gear and be a monster in PvP without any effort! But that's a good thing... right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unskilled banana said:

 

then no one forces you to support them that way. and even if you don't, you get the freakin soulstones, keys and evolution rocks, your endgame best gear, and all that other shit.

That's not the point, i don't pay for these items. Don't you get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lmaogg   
Just now, Centimani said:

 

So true, now people can rush to end gear and be a monster in PvP without any effort! But that's a good thing... right?

People are already hitting 45 in less than 24 hours, I don't really see why its bad for players to catch up when 50 is like.. a week more? And besides, arena stats is standardised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raxr   

Err.. they were able to do the same thing with xp bonus... not any difference here..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lily   

I dont think they will listen or change their policy, this happened alot before, we complain and they ignore us, so its like a message from the development team telling us (It will happen withere you like it or not).

Edited by Lily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest that all fanboys should stop spreading their cheeks. Senpai won't notice you and you're not special to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lmaogg   

I swear most of the people crying about the RNG boxes are just unwilling or unable to afford to pay. They dislike losing out to those who pay and have this "p2w" mentality even though its not. 
There are some who are crying "costume in an RNG box , booo" . Well yea tbh I don't enjoy spending $ on RNG just to get a costume. But how about you see it the other way round, the boxes are for the keys, stones and XP gems. The costume is just a "big prize".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raxr   

I swear most of the people crying about the RNG boxes are premium members who forget they have a game accelerating advantage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mekusa   
4 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

 

then no one forces you to support them that way. and even if you don't, you get the freakin soulstones, keys and evolution rocks, your endgame best gear, and all that other shit.

If the outfit you like is in a RNG box then you are forced to buy it. Some of us like the cosmetic side of the game I care less about PvP and if PVP items was in the box I wouldn't care for myself but I'd be here saying it's not right. real money or RNG not both. I pay to take the RNG away from in game boxes >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sprites50 said:

I suggest that all fanboys should stop spreading their cheeks. Senpai won't notice you and you're not special to them.

You don't know my life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lmaogg said:

I swear most of the people crying about the RNG boxes are just unwilling or unable to afford to pay. They dislike losing out to those who pay and have this "p2w" mentality even though its not. 
There are some who are crying "costume in an RNG box , booo" . Well yea tbh I don't enjoy spending $ on RNG just to get a costume. But how about you see it the other way round, the boxes are for the keys, stones and XP gems. The costume is just a "big prize".

How about them putting a supply box with random stuff in it and release the costume as a single item like every other costume in the shop.

How about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inkheart   
10 minutes ago, lmaogg said:

I don't see how it's ruining the market if people stop undercutting one another. It's the playerbase that controls the market prices, not the developers. Those items in the boxes are mostly "hot" items on the AH right now, soulstones, moonwater stone.
There are tons of player out there unable to get these items and are QQ-ing about "I don't like pvp, I need soulstones" or "I don't like crafting, but I need moonwater stones to upgrade". Now they came up with this solution that's a win-win situation and people are still crying. 


So basicly you agree that they made it into pay2win, which is never a good game model in the long run.
I am just stating the obvious, i could afford a couple 100 of these boxes but i am not going too since in the long run games that use this sytem die out really fast and i will be stuck with some now useless junk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elliv   
1 minute ago, YuunaSenpai said:

 

Like... Literally forced?

yes forced, he like it rough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lmaogg   
Just now, Inkheart said:


So basicly you agree that they made it into pay2win, which is never a good game model in the long run.
I am just stating the obvious, i could afford a couple 100 of these boxes but i am not going too since in the long run games that use this sytem die out really fast and i will be stuck with some now useless junk.

How is it even pay2win even with those mats??? I don't get you people seriously. You don't even get any big game breaking difference from people who don't buy the boxes? 
They are willing to pay for the items in the boxes, so obviously they gonna progress faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lmaogg   
3 minutes ago, Sprites50 said:

How about them putting a supply box with random stuff in it and release the costume as a single item like every other costume in the shop.

How about that?

How about calling it a limited period costume event? Never seen it happen in other mmos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lmaogg said:

People are already hitting 45 in less than 24 hours, I don't really see why its bad for players to catch up when 50 is like.. a week more? And besides, arena stats is standardised.

 

Good thing this game has little to nothing to offer besides arena than.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now