New RNG Box in Shop!

skyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, larcnciel said:

They KNOW that they make more money selling outfits thru RNG boxes, and we as the consumer KNOW that we have to spent more money to get the outfit (opposed to putting the outfit in the store. Of course we should complain...we have to pay more. Game is becoming more pay2win now. I was defending NCsoft for their outrageous prices on their outfits b\c i played f2p games that had more expensive outfits before, but RNG boxes is over the line for me. 

oh shut the hell up a a costume isnt pay 2 win 

Until now so far the development team made all what they want and non of the major requests of this community, despite all that they also presented rng boxes which the majority in the community were against. If this is the path and policy they want to follow why they made this forum for then, why they said they need feedback from us if they dont want to listen, this forum is a joke to them.

59 minutes ago, Lunaus said:

What about these RNG boxes keep your from playing/enjoying the game? If you want a game based around making your char look nice then go play one of those shopping games. RNG boxes don't HINDER you at all, just like not having Premium doesn't hinder you.

Ok, people like the above are why we can't have nice things at reasonable prices.

Better?

(and P.S.  I have premium.  Currently Transcendance and the cowboy outfit are the only "store" outfits I have)

24 minutes ago, Korene said:

Nah not always the truth I have plenty of money :D but I don't participate in gambling, why when i can spend all my money on forever 21 an actually get something. :3 Just saying most people who buy rng boxes have 5 tops and 3 pairs of jeans in their closet lel.

A man, a REAL man needs only three pairs of jeans.

One stained with grease and fluids from working on his and his woman's cars.

Another for going out to eat at a steakhouse

and one to wear everywhere else.

One suit, six ties (one for funerals)

Six dress shirts.

and three belts.

Also what man shops at "Forever 21", overpriced skinny jean wuss clothes there!

Capitalism and salt mining aside, despite how frustrating it is for stuff to be stuck behind an RNG walls at times, there can be positives from this too. If the boxes does well, it can act as incentives for NCsoft to work on new outfits and other cosmetics. Silver lining?

3 minutes ago, Xerorei said:

A man, a REAL man needs only three pairs of jeans.

One stained with grease and fluids from working on his and his woman's cars.

Another for going out to eat at a steakhouse

and one to wear everywhere else.

One suit, six ties (one for funerals)

Six dress shirts.

and three belts.

Also what man shops at "Forever 21", overpriced skinny jean wuss clothes there!

Your whole post... first off :D I'm a girl so i get to choose what a real man is. 2nd I'm a girl and so forever 21 isn't for wusses you ignorant *cricket* LOL. Idk i prefer a guy who dresses nice not one who presses keys in his basement acne on his back and has 5 shirts. :D because you know you can afford to dress nice when you're not a whale in a chair. -shrugs- LOL 

2 minutes ago, Korene said:

Your whole post... first off :D I'm a girl so i get to choose what a real man is. 2nd I'm a girl and so forever 21 isn't for wusses you ignorant *cricket* LOL. Idk i prefer a guy who dresses nice not one who presses keys in his basement acne on his back and has 5 shirts. :D because you know you can afford to dress nice when you're not a whale in a chair. -shrugs- LOL 

a grill ?

tumblr_lw2pdvyov21ql5yr7o1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, Korene said:

first off :D I'm a girl so i get to choose what a real man is.

Having a *censored word for female genitalia* lets you define what half a world's population is, and the other half's tastes?

Amazing. Can I get one from RNG box?

4 hours ago, SjRuko said:

Was waiting so long for this outfit that I put 50 $ in. 30 boxes after I've got nothing this drop rate isn't even like Tera where you had to put around 40 $ to get a costume in RNG boxes. I'm so disappointed and disgutted of this. NCsoft is killing that. I was premium I won't be anymore and I won't buy anything from them anymore. Scammers.

I know you mean well and are a good person overall, but if you actually bought these things, you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Archived