skyy

New RNG Box in Shop!

Recommended Posts

teliks   

Nah, people free to vote whatever they want. If they want to spend it on RNG boxes that's fine by me. Isn't it what we called democracy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EhUEHUHE said:

Boxes are fun , if you can afford them . The only people complaining are the people who can't get any :D

I can easily afford to buy them. I'm still sitting on 4200NCoin from my Master Pack. I'm opposed to them, they're bullshit and always have terrible odds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GnatB   
6 minutes ago, Imppi said:

Korea, Taiwan and every other Asian based company seemed to do fine with limited to no gacha o-  o

 

Funny, I was actually under the impression the entire concept (and certainly name) originated from Asian games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   
3 minutes ago, Mekusa said:

Nobody here thinks they shouldn't make money. I bought a founder pack with nothing but a title and head start (but I got that title) I bought slots for extra classes (but I got the slots) I bought the student pack I bought 30 days prem. I bought keys so I didn't have to deal with RNG. I have no issues with them getting money I just don't want RNG only items in the cash shop. That is my only issue.

I like the rng boxes for a bit of gambling, I am actually against these outfits and whatnot being exclusive to RNG. I think if they release the outfits a bit later on purchase base in store that'd be a-ok for both worlds. RNG or wait vs RNG or have no outfit.

Edited by Enhance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yahni   

I don't really like spending money for a chance to get something. I've had a lot of bad luck with Gacha in other games so I avoid it completely now. 

 

I hope this doesn't become a normal thing for them...

Edited by Yahni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about you just let people do what they want? It's an RNG box and it's not mandatory. Second, it's a frickin costume.

 

One thing I'd like to change is to either release the curreny exchange soon, or make these costumes trade-able.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yahni   

300 D: 

 

orz 

 

I agree with a poster. You should post what you get!

Edited by Yahni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikeyeli   

I'm one of those hard spenders, When I like something, I go on a shopping spree and cant stop, I got every single costume that I liked from the cash shop, xmas costumes, autumn, school uniform, Scarlet Shade, the angel lingerie one, etc. etc. 2 Weeks in, I've already "invested" more than $200 on BnS. I Know the costumes are very expensive, but oh well, I can afford it so I dont care.

 

RNG boxes though, If they start putting all the cool costumes behind RNG, I'm out, dont care how much money I've spent, this BS I will not tolerate.

 

Unluckily though, I'm pretty sure NCSoft couldnt care less, this is going to be another one of those huge threads that'll be ignored for eternity, like the "founder rewards for all characters" one.

 

Best way to make a point is voting with our wallets, as long as theyre making money, they wont change anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imppi   
1 minute ago, GnatB said:

 

Funny, I was actually under the impression the entire concept (and certainly name) originated from Asian games.

i did say limited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mekusa   
2 minutes ago, WarBaby2 said:

Don't give them ideas...

Know the sad thing? I said the same thing weeks ago when someone said the outfit prices are to high but at least there are no RNG boxes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EhUEHUHE   
1 minute ago, CosmicGlitter said:

I can easily afford to buy them. I'm still sitting on 4200NCoin from my Master Pack. I'm opposed to them, they're bullshit and always have terrible odds.

So you don't like them fine , don't buy them lol . Who cares what you do with your coins or w/e teh fcuk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PenguinsFly said:

How about you just let people do what they want? It's an RNG box and it's not mandatory. Second, it's a frickin costume.

 

One thing I'd like to change is to either release the curreny exchange soon, or make these costumes trade-able.

 

 

It would be marginally more tolerable if the boxes or costumes were tradeable. If the costume was tradeable, then you could do what you will to guarantee that you get the thing you want - IE: Earn gold to buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EhUEHUHE   
1 minute ago, brasteir said:

EVERY. TIME.

Anyone with common sense is of course outraged but there are just enough retards to buy these things in high numbers.

I'm going to go back to single player games because it seems like this is the new thing in online games now and it's not going away for the foreseeable future.

Farewell and have a nice day :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirNox   

Such a shame I was really liking this game too... I hope I don't have to end up having to quit another fun MMO because of gachas getting out of hand. If gachas stay a thing (and they really shouldn't) please NCSoft PLEASE keep it cosmetic only! Keep pay to win out of this game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EhUEHUHE said:

So you don't like them fine , don't buy them lol . Who cares what you do with your coins or w/e teh fcuk.

Because if people buy into these things, that is going to encourage NCSoft to put more and more cosmetics or whatever else inside an RNG box. Its ridiculous, if a new costume I want comes out I just want to buy it and have it, not gamble my money away on a shit chance to win it and still probably walk away with piles of stuff I didn't want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, brasteir said:

EVERY. TIME.

Anyone with common sense is of course outraged but there are just enough retards to buy these things in high numbers.

I'm going to go back to single player games because it seems like this is the new thing in online games now and it's not going away for the foreseeable future.

the word "retard" is politically incorrect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vyshan   
1 minute ago, CosmicGlitter said:

Because if people buy into these things, that is going to encourage NCSoft to put more and more cosmetics or whatever else inside an RNG box. Its ridiculous, if a new costume I want comes out I just want to buy it and have it, not gamble my money away on a shit chance to win it and still probably walk away with piles of stuff I didn't want.

I've decided that I'm going to buy an extra RNG box for every complaint post I read. Just bought three more :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lifesong   
1 minute ago, SirNox said:

Such a shame I was really liking this game too... I hope I don't have to end up having to quit another fun MMO because of gachas getting out of hand. If gachas stay a thing (and they really shouldn't) please NCSoft PLEASE keep it cosmetic only! Keep pay to win out of this game!

 

Too late for that. These boxes literally give you end game upgrade items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GnatB   
4 minutes ago, brasteir said:

EVERY. TIME.

Anyone with common sense is of course outraged but there are just enough retards to buy these things in high numbers.

I'm going to go back to single player games because it seems like this is the new thing in online games now and it's not going away for the foreseeable future.

 

Was about to say.  People like the OP are why we can't have nice things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imppi   
4 minutes ago, Mikeyeli said:

I'm one of those hard spenders, When I like something, I go on a shopping spree and cant stop, I got every single costume that I liked from the cash shop, xmas costumes, autumn, school uniform, Scarlet Shade, the angel lingerie one, etc. etc. 2 Weeks in, I've already "invested" more than $200 on BnS. I Know the costumes are very expensive, but oh well, I can afford it so I dont care.

 

RNG boxes though, If they start putting all the cool costumes behind RNG, I'm out, dont care how much money I've spent, this BS I will not tolerate.

 

Unluckily though, I'm pretty sure NCSoft couldnt care less, this is going to be another one of those huge threads that'll be ignored for eternity, like the "founder rewards for all characters" one.

 

Best way to make a point is voting with our wallets, as long as theyre making money, they wont change anything.

heheh this made me giggle because true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   
2 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

the word "retard" is politically incorrect.

I'm just saying that this microscope would've made me mentally retarded.

 

EDIT: Lol at topic merge. Huh?

Edited by Enhance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirNox   
2 minutes ago, Lifesong said:

 

Too late for that. These boxes literally give you end game upgrade items.

*flips imaginary table*

 

Why can't we have good things....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I'm just saying that this microscope would've made me mentally retarded.

 

EDIT: Lol at topic merge. Huh?

 

Seems like it. That was confusing for a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now