New RNG Box in Shop!

skyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Marqin said:

This boxes are not so bad, because they always give you some items, so value is > 0.

In real live hazard games you mostly only loose cash and gain nothing.

52646718.jpg

But are you buying those boxes to get those keys and shit? hell no, and you'll be pissed you didn't get the costume, and try to convince yourself that you got at least something, but the cold truth is that you just wasted your $. People buy these rng boxes for the stupid costume that comes in it with a 1% chance to drop. I ain't buying any *cricket* rng boxes, u can go **** urself NCsoft.

Here we go folks, its out first time to take a stand. We have a new costume available, but it is only available in an RNG box. I suggest we all not buy them - if you've played Tera ( where my experience with these kind of boxes comes from ), you know frustration of a nice costume you want being shoved inside an RNG box full of a bunch of crap you don't want when you're trying to get the costume. ( At least in Tera the costumes or boxes they came in were tradeable, I'll give them that. ). Don't buy them, vote with your money, and don't encourage NCSoft to go down the slippery slope of shoving everything cosmetic/nice inside a gamble box. If they keep up this trend, we all lose and they just get more and more money. Don't buy in!

That is all. :I

13 minutes ago, Hongmoon said:

Stop guys. NC isn't gonna listen to you. You can quit in droves and they wouldn't care. If 1 person leaves, 100 bots replace you. As long as they got their numbers, that's all that matters.

Don't give them ideas...

3 minutes ago, Mithrilangel said:

I am new to this game, however I have played more than few buy to play / subscription based MMORPGs before. Considering the amount of content and quality I get without paying is out of the world in this game. I see a lot of whining and name calling on the forum calling the company greedy. They have to make money to carry on... If you want to support the game and have it become big like League of Legends you might as well buy a skin or a box if you can and not be so damn negative about it, unless your intentions are to bury this game to the ground.

Nobody here thinks they shouldn't make money. I bought a founder pack with nothing but a title and head start (but I got that title) I bought slots for extra classes (but I got the slots) I bought the student pack I bought 30 days prem. I bought keys so I didn't have to deal with RNG. I have no issues with them getting money I just don't want RNG only items in the cash shop. That is my only issue.

People are not trying to be "cheap",people have said they would buy the outfit outright if that was an option. Gachas usually never go well, I've seen games go downhill pretty quick, the game I played before I came to blade and soul, had its crafting system completely ruined, all the weapons you could make in game, were outdone and fully maxed out in gachas, outfits that could be made in game looked awful where as the ones in gacha had a lot more detail.  Hopefully after this there will be no more gachas.

Just now, EhUEHUHE said:

Boxes are fun , if you can afford them . The only people complaining are the people who can't get any :D

I'd rather pay 1200 NC coins and get what I paid for than pay 1200 NC coins and get shit I can get in a game tyvm.

1 minute ago, Mekusa said:

Nobody here thinks they shouldn't make money. I bought a founder pack with nothing but a title and head start (but I got that title) I bought slots for extra classes (but I got the slots) I bought the student pack I bought 30 days prem. I bought keys so I didn't have to deal with RNG. I have no issues with them getting money I just don't want RNG only items in the cash shop. That is my only issue.

^ he understands 

Archived