Force Master problem please fix!!!!

SecretPlayer

Please fix Divine Veil, It blocks on coming attacks only for mobs not in PVP. Put it like this, if a Blade master can block every time, and an assassin can air knock me, and go invisible as many times as they want, and a destroyer can grab and stun me for days specially with that Axe grab. I should be given the chance to avoid all of that with Divine Veil on and lets not get on the Kung fu master. If they can all stun that much including stun me off my own attack, every time!  Then please take me very serious when I say, that as a Force Master our movement should remain invulnerable while Divine Veil is active, and what's with the piercing? There is no damage, they're blocking and deflecting our every attack and it doesn't do anything. Plus my ice stun is just ignored the very skill we learn about 3 stacks and stun with a knock back. They just get full block and I just get an unstable stun, false knock back, invisible "Piercing Damage", A freeze that allows them full resist, when i'm supposed to do more damage to frozen,stunned,or knocked down targets, and frost armor W/ ice burst i'm just saying hear me out, I love to Faction PvP but there needs to be changes. 

Agreed. In game skill description says block all incoming ranged attacks however assassins can still hit you same as blade dancers and kung fu masters when they block. Destroyer can resist stun however they should not resist freeze and #1 combo. 

I'll need to check again, but I thought Divine Veil appropriately blocks ranged attacks.  Some things probably don't classify as a ranged attack, like a Deflect from a Destroyer or BM.  However, I don't really think they should, either.  That's just me though.

I don't think Divine Veil should be 15 seconds of freedom from CC, because that seems insane to me.  Unless I read the OP wrong.

Force master can attack in range, and CC well enough if you know how to. Divine Veil is supposed to be a support skill to protect you and allies from ranged attack, not melee. BM can only block the front, not all side in case you don't know. 

you want 15 seconds of invulnerable while Divine Veil is on, with freedom of movement and the healing perks available ? That'll be the new kind of OP like Cogbyrn said above.

The devs is working on a fix in skills balancing. However, your solution on the Veil might not be applied.

Just so I understand this correctly, you want to block ranged weapons on melee classes?

Let's ignore the fact you are comparing a ranged class with a melee class, something in which strategy and combos are very different from one another.

I just do not see NCSOFT adding a buff like that to a heavily offensive ranged class.

• 2 months later...

It doesn't matter what you're saying after getting good at the game and really going through the skills now i'd say the real issue is, they are allow to block and stun whether frozen or even knocked down i should at the very least still be allowed to apply my 3 hit stun even while they block . Piercing should work for reals and penetrate block and my skill that say ignore Perry should do some sort of damage through block, not cause me to get stunned by parry wtf is "piercing " when all it says is block with no -damage percentage? Damage reduction, is it  one thing, and block is another ? But if i fuse my soul shield with block i just get damage reduction and not a chance to reiceve the 100% block effect of an incoming attack? what sense does that make? But  now we have warlocks with their block full resist, knock back and our block is an attack that gets no resist and has to be timed precisely,  not only that you have to spec it at least once to be allowed block and lets not forget to mention it's the same skill that causes a stun after 3 stacks of ice, my argument here now is it has to change my block shouldn't be an attack and my skills that say ignore parry shouldn't still caused me to get stunned while ignoring parry. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived