Lyn: Possible New Customization Additions

Silmeria Valkyrie

Hello all~!

I know that Blade and Soul has already released officially in the west but new additions and tweaks can always been added/ considered. 

(I posted a comment about this and decided to make it a spearate topic)

That being said I would like to propose the idea of allowing users to choose the color of the ears and tails separately from the hair color.

In addition giving us the option to resize the ears and tail (mostly ears ) would also add more customization features to the Lyn. 

2 minutes ago, Doowie said:

I wanna have a female lyn, whom I can give extra large boobies too, so it can fit in with the rest of the population in Blade & Soul!

lol yes and so I do not look like a kid.....

With boobs my char would look at least 20 maybe 21...Not 10...

Heck Gon male pecs are bigger than Lyns!! I mean come on!

Yep, agree completely, while the colors aren't bad I would love the ability to mix and match ears and tails. I really wanted my female lyn summoner to have bunny ears but that tail was horrific looking.. and considering i'm going to be staring at her backside the entire game I don't wanna look at that tail. 

40 minutes ago, Silmeria Valkyrie said:

Hello all~!

I know that Blade and Soul has already released officially in the west but new additions and tweaks can always been added/ considered. 

(I posted a comment about this and decided to make it a spearate topic)

That being said I would like to propose the idea of allowing users to choose the color of the ears and tails separately from the hair color.

In addition giving us the option to resize the ears and tail (mostly ears ) would also add more customization features to the Lyn. 

Dude that would be PERFECT

but i got only one question there is some colors on ears that Hair dont have what are we doing with this?

i think adding a customize color would be Cool

2 hours ago, Kitah said:

I agree with this post as-well. Being able to change the colour of tails and ears would be real nice... another feature that'd be nice is if I could mix and match tails and ears. 

Mixing and matching would be great too, but starting small (just size first or just color first) will make a huge difference in customization options. The sizing and color may or may not be easier to implement too. 

2 hours ago, Zerachiel said:

Yep, agree completely, while the colors aren't bad I would love the ability to mix and match ears and tails. I really wanted my female lyn summoner to have bunny ears but that tail was horrific looking.. and considering i'm going to be staring at her backside the entire game I don't wanna look at that tail. 

I love one pair of ears but I'm not crazy about the tail... Same as you so would be nice to change things up

Archived