Encroaching Shadows Quest not giving rewards upon completion, just keeps repeating

Gamerchick

I speak to Gabok, that gets things started.  Then i talk to Dahua and I follow him around keeping adds off him and killing them.  I finally reach the part where Lady Yehara and I are fighting the boss and I finish it.  Yehara says no big deal and casually walks off, and there is no reward chest for completion.  I run upstairs and talk to Gabok again and the whole mess starts over.  I have done this several times in one day and it is getting frustrating.  Am I missing something?  

I had this issue twice when doing it, and the only way to get it to actually work is not to leave the NPC. Only fight what he fights and watch his health, only way it would complete for me. Once you've defeat Lady Nightshade wait for them to finish talking and start walking back inside the Mirage.

23 minutes ago, Leymo said:

idk maybe he want the Outfit shadowstrike so he is doing this method 

I want it too, but I didn't think of doing this. Doesn't really say WHO the outfit drops from (mobs or Lady nightshade?). I'll have to try this and let 'em die during her fight for rewards.

If you want to farm the quest just kill her at the end and abandon quest then re enter the area. You don't have to let anyone die it's just another way some do it.

Bear in mind she doesn't always drop a chest, so when she doesn't it's not bugged.

box drops from boss, if you want the daily reward you have to let Dahua walk all the way into the inn (he's very, very very slow at this point)

if you're farming the costume, you have to protect him up to the boss, then just sit back when the boss starts and let him die, leave and repeat

Archived