BM vs SIN Basic tutorial (You don't have to be BM to see the video)

Second

What I mean "You don't have to be BM to see the video" is that you can just skip the skill build and go to matches. I tell many tips and tricks which you can adapt to your class.

So yeah, here is my updated skill build and tips against assassins. Now after this video, you shouldn't be wondering why the hell you get swapped, stunned or rolled on when you're against those sneaky little ninjas.

So please, stop these "OMIGOD SIN 100% STEALTH, CANT WIN, CLASS NOT BALANCED" (ok no one has actually said that, but sometimes it feels like it)

Give it thumbs up and if you learned something, please consider subscribing. It helps me A LOT.  Video

I always get a kick out of all the assassin complaining. It's actually one of my favorite matchups (as a BM main). I really enjoy trying to disrupt their flow and prevent them from getting easy stealth (counters). 

Video link isn't working for me btw. 

I usually don't mind the steath since I can still see them, just hate for not being able to hit them due to short range attack. One time we had a chase around the arena while the Sin is in steath and I tried to normal attack the guy XD

Just now, Ghobe said:

When video against good summoner? Bad summoner = food, but good summoner that protect cat = hard. Or maybe I'm retarded.

You have approx. 10 to 20% winning percent against summoners as BM if he is at the same skill level than you are.

Summoner video comes after 10th feb, when we get more SP and HM skill.

1 minute ago, Second said:

Summoner video comes after 10th feb, when we get more SP and HM skill.

That's cheating.

EDIT: Also are hongmoon skills going to be as much of a pain in the ass to unlock as they sound like they're going to be?(Requiring last hitting a heroic dungeon boss 10 times with the skill in question)

Just now, Ghobe said:

That's cheating.

Cheating? That I have pride to say that summoners are really hard against BM's this patch?

Every good BM has aid that summoners are impossible at this patch. Why would I do an useless video for you guys? Doesn't make sense :D

Archived