Reform factions, this is redic

USStealthOps

Every time I stumble upon a fight between Curelean and Crimson, usually 5-15 Cureleans and 20+ Crimsons on Mushin. Crimsons get pushed back until they go else where.

Crimson was filled during like the first week or two and you all just vanished.

You can't say that groups don't form because of spam bots in the faction chat.. I'm constantly seeing people asking for more people for ogres and blackwyrm followed by a ton of "invite pls" in Curelean even with all these bots. And yes I know, Crimson community =/= Curelean community.

That's why it's called the Cerulean Order. They organize people, they have small dedicated groups for dailies, they can call on each other if misty base is raided. They have order, they organize.

On the other hand, reds keep smack chatting on faction and this I noticed; from my server, the reds are like solo players. Theyre only organized when there is misty farm but when the blues come hitting them, it all comes to crumble. No one dares to lead the reds even in that very PvP moment. there is no coordination. everyone runs and save themselves.  pfft. its unruly. really.

Archived