Reform factions, this is redic

USStealthOps

They need to force this to be even, the fact no matter what channel you are in its packed with cerulean. For everyone 1 red faction member there is 20 or more blue. Trying to do faction quests where you have to switch channels over and over to do anything and then change channel wait 3 min every time is a waist. Sometimes you have to switch channels 6+ times just to do one quest. And if you are going to comment on this saying go to cerulean order then dont comment at all, I don't want that faction. Something needs to be done, idc if its red gets buffs. Red faction can change channels no CD of 3 min till this stuff is even. Right now this company is doing a shit job with this issue

I think the reason for this is because all the casual / solo players go to Crimson. Cerulean is filled with big groups / clans that have 20+. I know almost at all times, my clan has 18 online and most of us are always doing faction dailies or are in Misty Woods.

There is nothing that can really be done by it. Big clans that have rolled Cerulean won't switch now especially if they have invested in ranking up the clan. You can not switch a Clan's faction.

2 minutes ago, Roze said:

I think the reason for this is because all the casual / solo players go to Crimson. Cerulean is filled with big groups / clans that have 20+. I know almost at all times, my clan has 18 online and most of us are always doing faction dailies or are in Misty Woods.

There is nothing that can really be done by it. Big clans that have rolled Cerulean won't switch now especially if they have invested in ranking up the clan. You can not switch a Clan's faction.

my cerulean clan always trys to do faction dailies together so this is true

Ill say this:

Most players swapped to cerulean because the crimsons on mushin mostly smack talk in faction chat and dont really do anything faction / pvp based. Once they tried ogres and it was a failure like i have never seen before.

They never help when ceruleans are killing other crimsons, most of faction chat is just erp and smack talk, they never wanna do dailies in groups (at least never when i asked).

Bottom line: i switched to cerulean myself, and result?

Killed blackwyrm, killed ogres, got some nifty gems, blackwyrm costume, group dailies and pvp....a lot of fun, more than i ever had in crimson.

19 minutes ago, HateMe said:

Ill say this:

Most players swapped to cerulean because the crimsons on mushin mostly smack talk in faction chat and dont really do anything faction / pvp based. Once they tried ogres and it was a failure like i have never seen before.

They never help when ceruleans are killing other crimsons, most of faction chat is just erp and smack talk, they never wanna do dailies in groups (at least never when i asked).

Killed blackwyrm, killed ogres, got some nifty gems, blackwyrm costume, group dailies and pvp....a lot of fun, more than i ever had in crimson.

That's because there is more organisation in Cerulean with big clans. It's easier to get 6-10 people doing one thing like killing Blackwyrm than trying to round up a band of solo players / casuals to do stuff like that.

Gunma server

in the beginning of game people choose Cerulean because ... Crimson looks like a bloodthirsty gang

in middle game, new Crimson from Bamboo alway complain about : Cerulean's clan ganging them at the door way, the answer is : take off your Crimson uniform (ofcourse)

in later game , Crimson faction chat filled with spammer , the crimson members i only know now are my clan friends...

and now , none using faction chat anymore ... only the machines called bot

Crimson League players scattering around the game , there are alot of them, even more than Cerulean . however, most of them choose to take off their uniform 

1 hour ago, Roze said:

That's because there is more organisation in Cerulean with big clans. It's easier to get 6-10 people doing one thing like killing Blackwyrm than trying to round up a band of solo players / casuals to do stuff like that.

6-10 people killing blackwyrm??

Screenshot please~

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

Ill say this:

Most players swapped to cerulean because that's where their were more players. No other reason. The blues sure as shit don't PvP as well as the reds, especially since they've gotten so used to zerg tactics that they've forgotten how to 1 v 1 world PvP.

And the reds smack talk and *cricket* around because that's all they can really do. Blues call 20+ players for 1 Red. Some reds have even gone out to sell the kills for dailies!

How exactly you want some kind of organization when the red faction chat (i assume the same is for the cerulean) is filled with goldseller crap ? you cant even ask ''faction dailies ch?'' your message will just be buried in the endless crap of the bots...

24 minutes ago, Zakennayo said:

And the reds smack talk and *cricket* around because that's all they can really do. Blues call 20+ players for 1 Red. Some reds have even gone out to sell the kills for dailies!

do you know what is generalization? you can not say that 1000 people are like this based on 1 or 2 comments by idiots... i saw some blue guy selling deaths aswell... lots of ppl does it... same as lots of ppl from both factions are smack talkin....

This is about clans and their factions... not about individuals talkin crap... you guyz need to realize that BnS is not about OWPVP... its about 1v1 arena... the OpenWorldPVP is just there to be there... And i dont belive that western client gets something else than other regions in this matter...

20 hours ago, AwesomeFart said:

do you know what is generalization? you can not say that 1000 people are like this based on 1 or 2 comments by idiots... i saw some blue guy selling deaths aswell... lots of ppl does it... same as lots of ppl from both factions are smack talkin....

This is about clans and their factions... not about individuals talkin crap... you guyz need to realize that BnS is not about OWPVP... its about 1v1 arena... the OpenWorldPVP is just there to be there... And i dont belive that western client gets something else than other regions in this matter...

Generalization nothing. It's around 90% of the blues that call for the zerg if a few reds pop into play.

Never seen a blue sell deaths. The next time it happens do take screenies! I wanna see how much they charge.

In juwol its the exact opposite.

You have to find the one channel for the blues if there even is one farming the reds base cause guess what reds are dicks and try to break that up while having farms on most of the other channels etc.

They even can do blackwyrm while we cant get more then 30 in one spot much less the 100 they have at any given time lmao

I like blue cause they are nice and its like the faction of traders and crafters vs warriors its so imbalanced that you cant even do the faction quests to the point where it is a joke.

And heres the kicker >.> the faction balance says they are even >.> even!

Its not even close to even lol

Factions are currently even on Jiwan, sometimes Crimson even shows up as full, yet most channels are still dominated by the Ceruleans. As it's already been mentioned above, a good number of big organized clans went blue while the smaller clans and solo players went red. This results in even numbers but a clear advantage for the Cerulean faction.

To those telling everyone to simply switch over, you'll be the first to complain in a few months when world PvP is dead across the servers. I'd much rather see the Crimson side of things get organized and fight back. I've had a few instances of red and blues trading blows for a while, pushing each other back and forth between the two hubs in Misty Woods. It usually ends with Ceruleans swarming the place up but it sure is fun while it lasts.

I am a proud Crimson and I'll fight the Ceruleans to the end!

I think that people really, really need to post their server in the topic title when discussing server-related things like these. I was reading through the OP and none of it related to my server. If the thread was titled a la "cerulean dominating mushin" or something, I would have known not to enter as it neither concerns me in this regard, nor can I provide a constructive post.

Don't click-bait like that.

On 2/3/2016 at 9:31 PM, USStealthOps said:

They need to force this to be even, the fact no matter what channel you are in its packed with cerulean. For everyone 1 red faction member there is 20 or more blue. Trying to do faction quests where you have to switch channels over and over to do anything and then change channel wait 3 min every time is a waist. Sometimes you have to switch channels 6+ times just to do one quest. And if you are going to comment on this saying go to cerulean order then dont comment at all, I don't want that faction. Something needs to be done, idc if its red gets buffs. Red faction can change channels no CD of 3 min till this stuff is even. Right now this company is doing a shit job with this issue

Your joking! Your server is full of people who have bad taste in outfits as the red outfit is the Shazangbang! Oh with the exception of yourself of course.

To the OP, how should they reform the factions? Give some good examples how to and they might try to.

But to tell you the truth, they wont change the factions because the factions are even, they can not do anything about the fact that people do what people do.

You would need to change the mindset of the people to make your request work.

To the blackwyrm thing. Well Blackwyrm is relatively easy once you know its mechanics and its even easier when you can dodge its attacks because of the lack of mass players.

Doing Blackwyrm with 150+ people (since there is a max number of people for a channel) will cause not only a massive drop in FPS it also causes quite some lags so that dodging or blocking blackwyrms skills becomes a game of luck. So doing it with fewer people will make it easier though it takes quite a while and there is the risk of being engaged by enemy faction of course.

I can tell ya now NA crimson just do nothing but erp, and attention *cricket* daily everyday. They never do anything pvp wise as well. we have a little of that in Cerulean as well but not as worst as Crimson. I used to love crimson but the crimson faction chat is just a sad case in it's own right main reason I left that side.

Cerulean faction chat si everything I looked for in a chat. You ask a question they answer it, they do pvp they help you if a high lvl player is disturbing you form doing your pvp dailies it's like one big ass family.

Big shout out to Avantgarde love my guildies chill as hell.

I went red during head start on Master Hong server. For the next four days, faction chat was literately nothing but an endless barrage Alienware memes, LoL reject smack talk, and BR guild recruitment spam. They were actually out spamming the gold sellers, I shit you not.

I went over to Blue so I could actually talk to people, and behold, not only do we have nice chats, but blue actually does stuff, such as blackwyrm, terrors, dailies, etc.

Unfortunately, now a lot of disgruntled reds are switching sides because red never does anything worthwhile as a faction other than grieve blue from time to time when they are killing blackwyrm. So slowly but surely, faction chat is once again getting filled up with Alienware memes, LoL reject smack talk, and BR recruitment spam....

They need to add channels that are faction channels so people can do the quests, I dont want to be zerg faction, I like the red color as well, but the amount of how out of balance it is is staggering. You can switch 7 channels having to wait 3 min per switch and still cant even turn in quests because the people are always dead let alone do the quests  from being killed over and over by multiple people.

Archived