Sign in to follow this  
Mewna

just updated to Windows 10 ~ problems

Mewna   

i checked support 1st and I tried the MSCONFIG crap~ But that not the problem.. i just updated to windows 10 i try an access the screenshot page in~game ? games crashes, I go into character creation an hit manage appearance ? game crashes! Is there some kind of problem with bns &windowns 10 connecting to the photos in the computer? 

Edited by Mewna

Caladiel   

Strange that you have issues..
First time I heard of people with Windows 10 having issues, since I myself are also on Windows 10.

HateMe   

The only thing i can think off is this:

When you upgrade to windows 10 you NEED to reinstall all your drivers new, windows 10 puts in generic ones when you install it.

Also, when you had the game installed before the upgrade, run a file repair and then try after you re-installed all your drivers.

P.S.

The same happens after you install that bigger update for windows 10, you also need to re-install the drivers.

Axciel   

rest in peace dear windows 10 user :(

right click blade&soul icon and click property then click compatibility to find it

Edited by Axciel

Mewna   

ty ...sry im not that great at this stuff asking i didnt think was a big deal~ thanks for the help ..

Mewna   
1 hour ago, Boscodash said:

same, i also have crash issues when trying to access screenshots in game. 

have you figured out anything yet ? cuz nothing has worked for me, did what people here said to do, did what ncsoft support said to do... what is so hard about connecting to my photos???? oh another thing to add~ press f2 in~game to change the pic for my character info~~~~ CRASHES!!!!

Edited by Mewna

Here's something else B&S runs on an old version of .Net Framework so that might be worth a shot to manually install download .Net Framework 4.0, also make sure you have directX 9.0c installed on your machine.

HateMe   
9 minutes ago, PhantomSpirit said:

Here's something else B&S runs on an old version of .Net Framework so that might be worth a shot to manually install download .Net Framework 4.0, also make sure you have directX 9.0c installed on your machine.

This and try running the game as administrator (sounds dumb but that actually fixes a lot LOL )

Mewna   

i did what you guys said... nothing is working~ v.v ty for trying to help... i give up...sigh

Edited by Mewna

Nadeshko   
5 hours ago, Mewna said:

i checked support 1st and I tried the MSCONFIG crap~ But that not the problem.. i just updated to windows 10 i try an access the screenshot page in~game ? games crashes, I go into character creation an hit manage appearance ? game crashes! Is there some kind of problem with bns &windowns 10 connecting to the photos in the computer? 

atleast you can play the game i can't even get past the dragon symbol after the launcher

That is one reason why I did a clean install of win10 when it came out instead of upgrading, as upgrading can cause major issues with drivers and what not.

IntX   
21 hours ago, Mewna said:

i did what you guys said... nothing is working~ v.v ty for trying to help... i give up...sigh

Hey - Do a fresh install. A new addition in Windows 10 is "restore to default" - That practically means formatting your drive(s) without using any USB/CD-medium.

Here, do the "reset PC"-thingy:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Then install just the required drivers/software to get B&S up and running. It's really easy, but cost you about 1,5-2 hours. Shorter if you run on SSD-drive(s)

Remamhir   
16 hours ago, Zaska said:

Yes, with W10, all is good. I don´t have any problem.

everything.jpg

That hell...i still have memories (nightmares) on that t.v.

JDThree   

Your mistake to install Winblows 10. Live with it.

(When will people realize M$ makes really crappy software? It's like the Yugo of the computer world.)

Edited by JDThree