Noob 45 BM - Need help with Spec

Kataclysm

Just now, Dlacik said:

Can you post how did you modify it for 31 points that we have at the moment?

This question is addressed to me? If so, i didn't, i am lvl 23 atm. I watched the video and was impressed and for the skill points there's also a comment bellow the build. So what i do is putting points as i go, see what works better and so on. When 45 and then 50 i'll work it out i guess, but i do want what he is doing in the vid, definitely!

40 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

Well the main problem i have at my lvl 45 BM is that i can't take everything i would like to have. I'm always few points short. Situation will probably get much better with unlocking 5 hongmoon levels next week.

I can understand that, yet, as i play BM for the first time i don't know much for the class. I joined new server, new class, while i had lvl 45 Summoner (on different server) and i didn't had any point distribution issues there. The class is much easier though, ofc, i can confirm that haha (the Summoner i mean). 

When I have looked at the skill trees on the bnstree website, there are 3 abilities that others always have points in, but they don't appear on my skill tree in game.  Are these non-NA players that have access to more content?  They are called: Guardian Tempest, Sword Shroud, Perseverance.

We have Sword Shroud and Perseverance, we will have Gaurdian Tempest when hongmoon skills are unlocked. You can get this skills by spending points in block skill. You need T2F3 block to unlock Perseverance, T3F3 will unlock Sword Shroud and T5F1 will unlock Guardian Tempest.

For now, I would recommend this build. When you're fighting against multiple enemies swap flicker from form 3 to form 1. Most of your damage will come from flicker spam right now(outside of the immense damage from blade call+lightning rods+blade storm+whirling scourge).

Archived