Master loot is an issue

Kirow

Let this be a warning: Do Not Pug.

Yesterday I was doing Brightstone Ruins. Upon loading in, one person is offline (as always), one person is afk (or they just wait 5 minutes before joining) so we four man it. We make our way to the boss with 4 people and a 5th who joins in towards the end (Thanks for contributing so much). We get the bosses to the <50% phase and the party leader sets "auction starting bid" at 50g. People freak out, stop fighting and reset the fight.

The party leader says nothing for a while, we keep scolding him and eventually he says "???" and changes it back to normal. I tell the party I'm not going to help this guy scam us, I'm afk until he leaves. The rest of my party decides to help him anyway (genious!),  so they kill the boss without me. In the last 2% of the boss fight he changes it to 500g(!) minimum. Result? The entire party walks away with a few copper because there's no way to deal with these people swiftly.

I'm not going to play this game anymore (at least for a while) becaue it's not worth the fuss. I somewhat understood greedy people who want it all for themselves but this is just trolling.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will be so sad. yes i am. but i can't post their names in here. based on what the moderator has done in similar thread, naming and shaming is againts the TOS. and we can be banned by it.

we just have to accept the fact that the system is designed that way, it is working as intended. and the identity of the *crickeeeeeet* that do it will be protected by NCSoft based on their Naming & Shaming TOS.

it's sad... but it's the truth... better buy it at the marketplace... the price has dropped as low as mid 30g - 40g now... it's 4-5 days of dailys.

On 2/3/2016 at 10:57 AM, Hitokiri said:

4) Try to collect your own pt.

On 2/3/2016 at 10:57 AM, Hitokiri said:

al

1) Dont take pt where are 2-3 guys from 1 guild. Not all guilds are bad ofcourse but mostly outsiders are left with nothing.

2) Keep closer look, scammers are passive during raid. Saw one who was just standing and trash talking in chat when others where fighting with boss. Looked more closely that one who was standing was pt leader. So a scammer.

3) Write their char names for yourself. There are not a lot of them if really. Most players play fair.

4) Try to collect your own pt.

All of this defeats the purpose of having a cross server party. Simply Ncsoft could make a minor change on this by only allowing loot change system.

Archived