Master loot is an issue

Kirow

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, i agreed. They could implement something similar to what TERA did. If a gear that is needed by that class, only those guys can roll for it, if not, it's free for all.

Also, is it possible to give those guys who abused master loot a perm title like Master Baiters, so if we seen guys like them with an eye catching title like that, we know that those scums are not people we should party with. In the instance of a clan members, that is pretty situational since not all of us are in a clan or wish to be in one. 

I agree this sucks and I actually took a short break from the game after a string of ninja looters.  

I do think something will be done about this however. A new thread regarding ninja looting pops up every day.

I think the first priority of the company was mitigating the bots and spammers. Since this problem is popping up more hopefully it gets put high in the priority list for fixes.

I don't know if putting a player on your block list will prevent them from ever being in your party again, but I heard it did.  Also, if you can find just one other person, queue up together and one of you will be party leader. 

I've never encountered this problem lol. And i played douzens if not hundreds of dungeons through the F8 finder. 

Let me get this straight.. the master can change the loot system. I get this much. How is it a bad thing? I mean, is there an option that gives the master all the loot or something?

Stil, it should take a majority vote to do so. Definitely agreed.

But one thing i honestly find asinine... telling people to report others for using a feature that's implemented unchanged in the game for like.. 4 years. I mean what do you intend to tell them. "Yeah well, you got banned for using a feature we implemented because now we decided that we dont like how it works anymore" lol. I mean, sure i understand the necessity to prevent this from happening until the problem is fixed properly... but that was just my reaction when i read it.

17 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

We've forwarded the feedback regarding changing the loot type as a maliciously act towards other party members to the development team and they are looking into ways to address this behavior. We'll be sure to provide any updates whether the team has any plans on implementing measures against this behavior.

To those who encounter this behavior, we highly encourage reporting these players to the support team in the meantime, and they will be able to investigate these players further.

Nice words , for the ones who can't see trough them. Let me translate what you said there 

"We don't care , we don't care , we don't care , we apologize , bla bla bla" 

And if i do 100 BR runs for that damn recipe and i got ninja'd because of this idiotic loot sistem , you(and the hole dev team) wouldn't care. Because if you guys had any sense of responsability and knoledge of this matter you would have know that this would happen. Now that a few persons opened your eyes, you start with "let us see what we can do". I can tell you one thing what you can do : "don't mock us anymore with this fancy talk and start doing something" .  

We'll be sure to provide any updates whether the team has any plans on implementing measures against this behavior

And if dev team doesen't have any plans ?? we will get ninja'd untill they have "ANY PLANS" ??????? really ??? 

This phrase sais it all about how you all devs manage this game. So many plans, so few results ;) But at least you have many "we apologise for the inconvenience".

2 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Greetings Everyone,

We are examining this issue very closely and taking all of your feedback on board.

Thank you for your patience.

You mean like this?

Quote:

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this report.

While this behavior may be considered rude, it is not considered a violation of the rules. All members in a party have equal rights to any loot that drops. If a group of players has created their own rules for how loot will be distributed, we are not able to intervene. To prevent this from happening again, I suggest not grouping with these players in the future. You can also make sure that your character is the Leader of the group so you can control how the loot will be distributed in your party.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

xxx
NCSOFT Support Team

14 minutes ago, MrFatso said:

The fk? So their solution is just for us to add them to the blocklist and treat it as we were unlucky? 

The solution is easy,  join them since is allowed and not even breaking the rules while we the victims are breaking  the rules by posting about them at here nor our reports will bring the justice since the publisher keep waiting answer for K-Devs or whatever.

So welcome and happy making a toxic community where no action will be taken against you since it's part of game or just bad day for  ya.

26 minutes ago, MrFatso said:

The fk? So their solution is just for us to add them to the blocklist and treat it as we were unlucky? 

Apparently so, yes.

Here's an important information the ninja looter gave to us tho:

Master Loot itself is bugged. The Guy set someone else as master looter but was capable of looting everything regardless as Master Loot is currently nothing else than Free for All.

So if you see someone changing loot (especially in Brightstone), just spam "F" to loot as fast as possible. Sucks for everyone else then aswell, but meh.

33 minutes ago, damanpark said:

Umm...  They could change the loot 2 percent hp left on boss. Leave then? 

1) Dont take pt where are 2-3 guys from 1 guild. Not all guilds are bad ofcourse but mostly outsiders are left with nothing.

2) Keep closer look, scammers are passive during raid. Saw one who was just standing and trash talking in chat when others where fighting with boss. Looked more closely that one who was standing was pt leader. So a scammer.

3) Write their char names for yourself. There are not a lot of them if really. Most players play fair.

4) Try to collect your own pt.

I have send enough ticket reporting these Ninja Looters and I've got enough reply saying it's not violating the TOS.

SO, i WILL be NINJA LOOTING on Cross Server Instance as well since this is ALLOWED according to the reply i get from the 8 tickets i submitted. If you see my name, please leave the party (for anyone who view this post). 

I will be joining Cross Server Instance and will leave the party if i'm not leader and search again until i'm the leader. AND i WILL change the loot settings to MASTER LOOT (leader only loot) when boss is at 2% hp. If my party realize this and left the party, who cares,  i can finish a boss which have 2% hp.

Making this reply, I haven't violated any terms/rules set by the forum and I haven't broken any TOS/rules by doing this NINJA LOOT. 

Archived