Master loot is an issue

Kirow

4 minutes ago, chinmi said:

please report exploiter... nice... and what would you do to those guys ?

ban them ?

take the item away ?

reset their char ?

what ? we need proof of action.

They can't give proof of what they do to people who act this way....just have to wait and see the forum posts of them crying to know (I'm sure it'll happen always does haha)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Kirow said:

It's always a good idea to have some sort of vote system. However, I can understand a Master Loot option if you're helping a clan member with an item drop. Sometimes you have to change the loot option in a dungeon. I prefer round robin so we all have a chance to pick up blues for free, however I might have to change it to free for all if we aren't all together. Sometimes, the master loot isn't always fairly used. That's the leader's fault, no one can blame you.

Happened to me 2 times now.

How can I farm any loot if a random guy gets the leader and changes to master loot when we are killing the last boss?

And the best part was

He said I had to read the rules! Just WTH?!

Like he was doing nothing wrong!?

The first time it happened I said to myself: It just a random troll, it won't happen again, I'll just do it again.

And it happened AGAIN.

I think this is going to only get worse.

PS: Do I need to hide the name?

PS2: At least he didn't get the tears, another guy got it. And I got mine... if you what I mean :/

Nah its a good one. Just keep in mind to check the options. He was right with read the rules, just leave when you dont like the rules the leader choosed. In clans & friends gaming its sometimes a very good one, to prevent trolls. Leaders should just be ppl you trust. In Random dungeons its just bad luck man. FeelsBadMan.

6 minutes ago, Mischka said:

Nah its a good one. Just keep in mind to check the options. He was right with read the rules, just leave when you dont like the rules the leader choosed. In clans & friends gaming its sometimes a very good one, to prevent trolls. Leaders should just be ppl you trust. In Random dungeons its just bad luck man. FeelsBadMan.

The problem is he only changed when we were killing the last boss (which gives the better loot).

And it's not just "bad luck", it's becoming more frequent.

About the rules, I read a NCSoft admin post that said they were going to take action and we should report these guys.

I'm just trying to show it's REALLY happening and probably a lot of other people are going to suffer from it.

8 minutes ago, Mischka said:

Yeah, just remember that in clans people can be just as hard working in game as they are in life...so sometimes you might have to just complete the box quest on the side, and just run again if you can't find anyone to go with. 

Don't bother guys.. after back and forth  with NCSoft Support, I can tell  they 100% don't care about this kind of thing.

1. First they asked me to  provide the evidence and such to take action, after I did provided  all needed.. here is the reply..

While this behavior may be considered rude, it is not considered a violation of the rules. All members in a party have equal rights to any loot that drops. If a group of players has created their own rules for how loot will be distributed, we are not able to intervene. 

To prevent this from happening again, I suggest not grouping with these players in the future. You can also make sure that your character is the Leader of the group so you can control how the loot will be distributed in your party.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Either the  CS support don't know the game mechanism (cross-server dungeon) or..  they just lazy to take care this issue.

So.. Ninja  looter 1, me  0

Blehh what a great support ever and until today i can't using my mail system even I am a  premium account.

Changes to loot mode should only be allowed outside combat and not apply to already dropped loot (which i think BnS already handles like that).

I can't recall any MMO I played that didn't handle changes to loot distribution like that, so i never bothered testing here, yet.

11 minutes ago, PauloBR said:

The problem is he only changed when we were killing the last boss (which gives the better loot).

And it's not just "bad luck", it's becoming more frequent.

About the rules, I read a NCSoft admin post that said they were going to take action and we should report these guys.

I'm just trying to show it's REALLY happening and probably a lot of other people are going to suffer from it.

with rules i mean the options in the party which the leader choosed.

Could u post me the phrase where NCSoft mentioned it please? Thank you, because i never heared about that and tbh it never happened to me

1 minute ago, Mischka said:

with rules i mean the options in the party which the leader choosed.

Could u post me the phrase where NCSoft mentioned it please? Thanks you, because i never heared about that and tbh it never happened to me

4 minutes ago, PauloBR said:

Okay nice to know. So i wont forget to report if this really happen to me. But i dont have a problem with this tbh. If it happens its bad luck, im already hardened from farming Infinite Challenger... getting nothing for more than 300 tries.... so.

But i think they should handle first some other problems than these loot trollers. There are many things that need to be fixed earlier. In my opinion, the upcoming patch is really awesome but too early... To many bugs and problems and they already patching a new version :/

This problem will be getting biger and biger. Nc can do 2 things here.

Fix the loot system or hard ban all the people doing this.

For now its the bigest problem in the game as its not a bug but somthing nc did.

As for people saying there biger problems, care to name this problems.all the problems of over population ar gon now.

Do you really expect him to get banned for that ? come on get a grip and go suck on a banana, it's part of a game's feature he can't get banned for a flaw coming form NCSOFT's side, or maybe it's designed to be that way i don't know.

Bottom line he didn't abuse anything that is not part of the game. Suck it up, move on,  and get a group of friends to play with or PUG at your own risks.

Just ban the abusers who get reported constantly and hurry up with the master loot changes. There's no real discussion to be said, only the action to stop these abusers. It's OBVIOUSLY a problem LONGTERM and as the BIGGER picture, it'll build bad publicity.

Problem is NCSOFT didnt saw that problem becouse ASIA people have honor while most of NA/EU doesnt have it :/ .i would feel bad actualy doing it and  its against my ethics.But i guess kids and some adults just dont care just to earn a few coins.Yep folks this is humanity at its finest ....

Best way NCsoft could fix this issue, and the people abusing it:

Make it so once a party member is inside a dungeon, loot rules can no longer be changed. 

BAM, issue solved.

No people could abuse the system, and no one would have to waste their time. 

Preset loot rules on CROSS SERVER dungeons*

If you're running with people recruited from the chatbox on your server. Most likely they can be friends or guild members. Why bother pugging from the chatbox when you have cross server? Unless it's something difficult for most people, such as 4 man only dungeons, still most likely friends or guild members. Loot rules for premade parties should just be discussed among eachother, that's why we have a chatbox and some players feel more loyal when they deal with their own server and partying with people that actually talk.

Yes, another Ninja loot post!!! But something is different this time. I know many of the Chinese people are playing this game, and I'm from China as well. Tonight after that Ninja loot  happened, I searched their clan name on a Chinese forum, guess what, it's a Chinese Clan, and that guy happened to made a recruit post on it, indicating his in game name and Clan information. Whats more amuse me is that apparently he is the Clan leader or at least some moderator or something like that . I made a post telling everyone should be aware of this guy, some kids replying me changing loot-master won't bring any difference. people can still pick up the loot, but you just have to be spamming  F fast enough, later on, from one of the kids, I knew that their whole clan is doing that shit, and those kids supporting this guy are actually from that clan ,lol...   I mean look at their argument, they thought abusing the system is nothing wrong at all, and I should blame myself for being not spamming F key fast enough. Whats wrong with this people??? 5 of us were spamming our skills killing the boss, and you SOB just standing beside the boss, change the loot role at the last few seconds then keep pushing F, and you think you are cool????!!!!!??????   Guys I'm here just to warn you beware of this clan, or at least , that guy.   If you want to see some drama shit, I can bring that post here, but you have to translate for yourself.

Archived