Why is this game getting bad reviews

zullee

3 minutes ago, Sir Useless said:

This is exactly the game is going to die in less than one year.  A game that I love and waited for 5 years. cause again good games are owned by guys who who hire employees and never check on them

the Support system its truly Just  auto responses. they dont care about customers. 

the try to help out with bots but they them selfs are not online. I purposly left one signle bot unblock and it was there for 3 days..  our GMS are not active at all.

our wardrope is not account bound .  I mean I already gave you 10 euros for a suit. Why I am forbidden to use it on my other characters. 

They need to Step up their game... this GM/admin team is totally not helping with anything. what are they busy with ? polishing their nails ? I dont get it. smaller companies with fewer employees do a lot much better job than you guys do...   

also look at dev tracker 5 post yesterday and 2 of them are useless.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tupan said:

We have 2.7 skillpatch atm.Google what that mean.3.0 is the latest and however we will have it in a week.

Which most fixes on later skill, not available for ours current system most of the time.

Maybe on Feb. 10, we have some of it, but again we are still running on YEARS behind in contents.

As for bots, not sure how recent ours version when against it.

1 minute ago, Tupan said:

They said lvl 50 content in next few months.What more do you want? Atm is boring but next patch offer much more.You will be busy until Spiral arrive don't worry.BSH,Mushin and Beans.

And no estimation date, months could be 6-12 while the problem we have is those already in the game, but for max profits, they won't release.

I have seen this kind of strategy that killed several games, while people bored for waiting, the population decrease each day until server merge and not enough people to do PvP events at all.

2 hours ago, Tupan said:

What motivation when you can't kill a simple dailly monster without help of full group? What motivation when your lvl 42 weapon will require 1 bilion of materials and few evo stones that will be like 20g each.Or more actually.What motivation when you go in the first 24 man instance and the monsters 1 shot you? And that in case you can actually do the story before that(wich you will not be able to) ?

Seems to me like their weapon/armor system needs revamping. It has all these dungeons in the game and all these weapons and accessories that are just garbage, what was even that point, could have just made some other material needed to upgrade your stuff instead of all those equips that drop that you just burn.

1 minute ago, Gutsy said:

Seems to me like their weapon/armor system needs revamping. It has all these dungeons in the game and all these weapons and accessories that are just garbage, what was even that point, could have just made some other material needed to upgrade your stuff instead of all those equips that drop that you just burn.

they did say they are going to make it more western based than korean style grind. and its actually kinda true.

its not hard to upgrade your weapons. if it was easier then there would be no point in playing the game 

honestly those free to play game thath need tons of money for be played in full mode have to be classed " expensive free to play " cause 20$ is too much ! free to play games must cost 7-10$ max if have costumes - mounts and other stuff buyable ...I played game 20 minutes and read posts 10 m to understand this is not affordable for me...mmorgs these days must point on number of users instead of make so expensive costs in my opinion it's a fail plan

4 hours ago, Aluvis said:

I don't understand how Blade and Soul has "outdated" graphics or "average to bad" graphics. Its graphics seem to me to be better than WoW, GW2, Rift, Aion, TERA, Vindictus, ArcheAge, etc. I'm not totally in the loop with current/upcoming MMOS, but the only one that I've personally seen with better graphics than BnS is Black Desert.

This shit doesn't have better graphics than Guild Wars 2 and you know why? Cause aside from character models in this game the enviorement is bland and dull... And Guild Wars 2 updates their graphics. What this game since it Chinese / Korean release never did... 

4 hours ago, Aimscoes said:

Well i haven't read them but i could guess why queit simple.

First of all the game has little to much no content, level cap is low and it's not much of a whole to do in the game. Especially to other "MMO's" 

Also the amount of bugs, and other similar stuffs are just hilarious at the moment, i haven't been able to use AH for 3 days... 

However it's a nice game but it seriously needs a lot more love before even considering going over 5/10 

Please point me to the MMO's that have actual end game content 3 weeks after launch, other then the 1 or 2 Raid zones, other then the real sandboxes like Ultima Online, these days its 1-3 days to max level and for most 3 days is way too long. Rift did a good job at releasing content really fast after launch, but other then that what we now have in B&S should be the content you have to play around with for the next 6-12 months or so.

At least with B&S being out in KR for such a long time, we will get a steady stream of pre-made content until we catch up, witch isnt that bad if you ask me.

You gotta realize PC Gamer gave WoD 90 points and all you do in lategame is sit in isolated garrison.

It's like the reviewer didn't even understand the game for complaining about short dungeons and such, they are short so they are easy to farm as you need luck with RNG and crafting mats. Didn't even bother to read further as they had no clue what he is playing. Would anyone actually prefer non-heroic dungeons to be 3 times longer? I'm sure as hell I wouldn't.

2 hours ago, Sir Useless said:

This is exactly the game is going to die in less than one year.  A game that I love and waited for 5 years. cause again good games are owned by guys who who hire employees and never check on them

the Support system its truly Just  auto responses. they dont care about customers. 

the try to help out with bots but they them selfs are not online. I purposly left one signle bot unblock and it was there for 3 days..  our GMS are not active at all.

our wardrope is not account bound .  I mean I already gave you 10 euros for a suit. Why I am forbidden to use it on my other characters. 

They need to Step up their game... this GM/admin team is totally not helping with anything. what are they busy with ? polishing their nails ? I dont get it. smaller companies with fewer employees do a lot much better job than you guys do...   

1. It won't die in 1 year. 

2. Support is very helpful. Maybe just not to you. I've sent in 5 tickets and all were resolved within 1-2 days. 

4 hours ago, Neclord said:

Uhmm, what lol.

Show me these "many" other MMO's pls.

running on highest settings games like GuildWars2 and Black Desert have far superior graphics quality - both in terms of overall environment feel, detail and scale as well as spell and lighting effects. Hell even some of WoW's newer zones look more detailed and interesting than what exists here in B&S when running on a high spec machine. 

but that's not the issue here.

All I was pointing out is there are MMO's with better graphic fidelity, most of which are running on custom or newer engines - which backs up what was mentioned in the articles. UE3 is showing it's age, and that's across all game types, and that's totally irrelevant if the game is fun for people to play - which I think B&S is.  

Someone talk about gw2 ..in my opinion it have very bad animations...mostly of the time i dont understand what kind of skill enemy use in pvp ...aion for example have nice and clear animations.This game also have nice animations ...and btw i never understand what to do in gw2 endgame..graphic in my opinion come in second after animations , playability and contents. 

Beyeaquoze their algorithm for banning bots is shit! They claimed that tunneling services are ban free but *cricket* that, i won't be here on my second account if that was true! Add this to the fact that the whole chat was flooded by gold sellers on all channels, add the fact that clipping is horrid, add the fact that it suffers from bugs more than other MMOs, add the fact that the graphics are dated, add the fact that the voice dubbing is uninspired, add the fact that the word "cricket" becomes horribly annoying to the ears after hearing it the one millionth time, add the fact that character NPCs except for some select few look almost exactly the same and lastly add the fact that costumes are not even account bound so if you want to buy Pohwaran's hair for your characters then prepare to spend a lot because one won't cut it! Like Dragon's Dogma, I'm only tanking this game despite the damage it's doing to my mental and physical health for the combat system. But god forbid I enjoy that right? Let's lock that account after that dumb user spent 85 dollars on the first 5 days.

The support system of this company, is utter garbage. Fate/Grand Order acted faster to aid my problems... and that's a MOBAGE! A mobile game has more integrity than what's supposed to be one of the most awaited game?! Is designing a new hat more important than you fixing your blocking of members of their ability to play the game when they have not violated any of your rules?! You have a *cricket*ing daily dash, that I am trying to complete, and it's now possible that I won't be able to do just that because of your stupid algorithm!

Lastly, the microtransactions for this game is horrid. Some of the items that you would need (hongmoon keys) are not cheap. I spent 50 dollars to be a premium member, and after buying some hongmoon keys (of different shape and sizes aka cinderlands, viridian etc) it reached up to 85 dollars and that's just for opening one box! One box of something you'd sacrifice to feed your original weapon! Also, as I had mentioned awhile ago, costumes are not account bound and even worse, after upgrading my storage a couple of times, i found out that storage for every character is different! Meaning if you bought bags to increase your storage for one character, prepare to do the same for the other after accumulating enough loot that would not be sold in the market!

So this game has shown to me its intention to suck my wallet dry, but has not shown me why I should even stay! It's almost a day and support hasn't replied and I have taken to filing paypal disputes for items, and the membership that I cannot use despite having bought them because of ncsoft improper locks just to get their attention.

Overall, combat is amazing and the story is okay but the characters are iffy, graphics are outdated, dialogue is laughable and the ability of the customer support is second to none, as in they may not exist and you will still not notice the difference because they are garbage! Honestly guys I wanted this game to succeed that's why i supported it but I'm not even sure if it deserves it anymore.

as i say this must be called "expensive free to play" ...

4 minutes ago, SakiMiyanaga said:

Beyeaquoze their algorithm for banning bots is shit! They claimed that tunneling services are ban free but *cricket* that, i won't be here on my second account if that was true! Add this to the fact that the whole chat was flooded by gold sellers on all channels, add the fact that clipping is horrid, add the fact that it suffers from bugs more than other MMOs, add the fact that the graphics are dated, add the fact that the voice dubbing is uninspired, add the fact that the word "cricket" becomes horribly annoying to the ears after hearing it the one millionth time, add the fact that character NPCs except for some select few look almost exactly the same and lastly add the fact that costumes are not even account bound so if you want to buy Pohwaran's hair for your characters then prepare to spend a lot because one won't cut it! Like Dragon's Dogma, I'm only tanking this game despite the damage it's doing to my mental and physical health for the combat system. But god forbid I enjoy that right? Let's lock that account after that dumb user spent 85 dollars on the first 5 days.

The support system of this company, is utter garbage. Fate/Grand Order acted faster to aid my problems... and that's a MOBAGE! A mobile game has more integrity than what's supposed to be one of the most awaited game?! Is designing a new hat more important than you fixing your blocking of members of their ability to play the game when they have not violated any of your rules?! You have a *cricket*ing daily dash, that I am trying to complete, and it's now possible that I won't be able to do just that because of your stupid algorithm!

Lastly, the microtransactions for this game is horrid. Some of the items that you would need (hongmoon keys) are not cheap. I spent 50 dollars to be a premium member, and after buying some hongmoon keys (of different shape and sizes aka cinderlands, viridian etc) it reached up to 85 dollars and that's just for opening one box! One box of something you'd sacrifice to feed your original weapon! Also, as I had mentioned awhile ago, costumes are not account bound and even worse, after upgrading my storage a couple of times, i found out that storage for every character is different! Meaning if you bought bags to increase your storage for one character, prepare to do the same for the other after accumulating enough loot that would not be sold in the market!

So this game has shown to me its intention to suck my wallet dry, but has not shown me why I should even stay! It's almost a day and support hasn't replied and I have taken to filing paypal disputes for items, and the membership that I cannot use despite having bought them because of ncsoft improper locks just to get their attention.

Overall, combat is amazing and the story is okay but the characters are iffy, graphics are outdated, dialogue is laughable and the ability of the customer support is second to none, as in they may not exist and you will still not notice the difference because they are garbage! Honestly guys I wanted this game to succeed that's why i supported it but I'm not even sure if it deserves it anymore.

as i say in the previous post this must be called " expensive free to play" i played only 10 minutes and read some post for understand it

Terrible launch, bad translations, poor tutorial, graphics and game play outdated. It may be an "old game being released in the west" but that really doesn't matter. The reviews are there for people to know should you play this game over this game and in the current state guild wars 2 would be a better choice and I hated guild wars 2. I do believe it will get better though which is why I'm sticking around for a bit.

Archived