eunhon

Blade and soul LGBT Guild <OurSanctuary>

eunhon   

OurSanctuary LGBT   Is recruiting LGBT and Allies for a fun Blade and Soul experience!

We have players from around the world from America to Malaysia 

Our Rules:

• Don't be mean to other players inside of the clan
  • Please respect all other clan members. We are a community that wants go break free from drama and hatred but Making jokes or messing around is aloud. 

Things we require in order to join the clan:

• You must be on Poharan and you have joined the Cerulean  Order

Things we do not require:

• VOIP is not required to join the clan.

Other side notes for you to consider:

• We will allow you to rank up inside of the clan
  • We are a new Blade & Soul clan
  • We are newb friendly, so if you just joined then you are in the same boat as us. We are learning the game as a group as we go.

Our main goal: is to be able to engage in any piece of the game as a clan. With that being said it dose not matter if you are not a newb, we will would  love for you to join. We are slowly growing and would love to run around and do anything from dungeons, crafting or killing some red's ;)! Please PM Eunhon , Trianna , Fujisaki or LittleBoyBlue for more information !

Edited by eunhon

Husbando   

Good Luck with your clan! I am super interested and I will most likely join when Warlock releases if you allow that ^-^

20 hours ago, Husbando said:

Good Luck with your clan! I am super interested and I will most likely join when Warlock releases if you allow that ^-^

Sure just hit one of us up in game and we can invite you into the clan :D

-Fujisaki

Edited by Alter Ego

Trianna   

You can find me during very early NA time like 4-8am since i live in GMT +8:00 atm and this time is like afterwork for me.

Just send me a message or add me as a friend :)

~Trianna

Edited by Trianna

Husbando   
On 2/17/2016 at 11:57 AM, Rellica said:

hi ..im from malaysia aswell FM / Greenhollow / Crimson ?

Hello, thank you for taking notice, if you are interested in joining. Feel free to mail any of the admins (myself included) also it is required to be a cerulean order team players and we'll see what we can do from there c: 

RmVex   

I wanted to join yalls guild, but since I'm not completely sure how to mail people or anything I haven't been able to. D: Can anyone help me?

Husbando   
On 3/5/2016 at 10:10 PM, RmVex said:

I wanted to join yalls guild, but since I'm not completely sure how to mail people or anything I haven't been able to. D: Can anyone help me?

What i'd advise is to leave your IGN here, or Add my character "Enquiry"  and if we're both online, I'd be more than happy to invite you ^_^ 

RmVex   

Alright. Thank you very much ^^ My in game name is

Kuraku Yuki

I can also send you a request. 

Hey!

I'm new to the NA-Servers and would really like to join you. =)

My IGN is Kiyoshi Yokai

Edited by Kiyoshi Yokai
typo

Biskits   

Omg, I would love to join! But I'm the leader of another clan, <Formation> (Beyonce reference) and I can't leave mine, we're like rank 6 right now. But anyways, I love what you're doing with making a community like this and I would love if there was another way I could support or be apart of it. Maybe, when soul fighter comes out I can join on that since that going to be my main. Maybe we can figure something out if we get the chance to speak to one another.