So Far?

Deimox

it's a nice class, well played probably the safest class, but if you screw up you are going to be hurting. That being said, PvP wise I am no expert and really just biding my time until I can make my Jin warlock.

As far as tips and tricks, just pace yourself, dash and right click to stealth teleport to a foe, and don't be afraid to pull back. Most boss encounters melt to a good assassin but there are some that can overwhelm you so be mindful.

I love assassin so far :) 

I find crit damage helps a lot with assassins and life draining, crit, and additional damage gems are nice too. 

Idk if it's just me, but I find that upgrading skills that prolong stealth and add status ailments to enemies are very useful. 

I really have a blast atm playing as sin. Must admit stealth classes are my favourite ones (also the combat speed is also a plus for me).

And ignore all those haters, who say that sins are only rb+f and nothing more :) All classes are more or less one, two skill spam.

Been doing alot of pvp and I gotta say, stealth is our only way to survive as we're squishy as hell. Stacking poison on the opponent really helps as well. Comboing Turning Leaf and Sidewinder is good + Close Shave to get some hp. Don't forget to use Shadow Dance (Q) to turn some gap. Be patient and don't rush things. I usually don't go front line and fight head-on, I always keep a safe distance to wait for my skills to cd. Lotus Escape is very good to use as well. 

I love assassins ever since. Same as other mmos I played before, I would always pick ninja/assassin. We are very versatile. 

well, you see. being an assassin in pvp is pretty difficult since players will keep on moving and you cant do your combo right especially when fighting blademasters, but with PVE, may take some time but i can solo crowded dungeons.

2 hours ago, Trickery said:

I wanted to play the warlock originally, so I made an assassin to keep me occupied until its released. It's a pretty fun class imo. with lots of fun ways to mess with your enemy. 

Pretty much this, the only problem I see is that if you don't have a decent ping, your dps will suffer a lot. All in all, it's a fun class to solo challenge the content. Can't wait to try it out on Mushin's Tower

I'm loving it. I like playing all sorts of classes but this game's mechanics are especially fun.

I usually go mage first but this game's assassin seemed so unique.

Not to mention, it reminds me a lot of Log Horizon, I practically have a bunch of skills similar to the ones mentioned in there, lol.

Personally I go for more crit/crit damage so I can have higher dps, but some go for evasion for the more defensive route as well :) 

I would say you get what fits your style. I see guides that say crit is better or evasion is better, but it honestly depends on the player.

At least for this content we have I dont think we need much evasion - my top priority is crit, second piercing and of course around 110% of accuracy, just for not to miss a boss.

HP, def and evasion are only needed if you miss attacks from bosses a lot.

Im talking about PVE stats of course.

Hit 43 last night and can solo clear any Hard Dungeon. Heroics kick my *cricket* still.

Im really enjoying it, I like being able to Mob skip if I want to or slowly pick them off one by one. I usually roll with a stealth build unless I find enemies with a lot of HP I can CC to practice my pvp combo till it's second nature when the opportunity arises to use it.

Archived