Mekusa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll find 3 Cat 'Stylists' 

1. Jadestone Village 
  2. Sandstone Refuge
  3. Lilystalk Tradepost

You can change their size, eye colour, eye style, coat colour and pattern and even give them things like eyeliner and battle scars

Obviously Jadestone gives cheapest options and Lilystalk is most expensive (Around 1g per coat/eye colour)

You'll find all available options here: 

http://bbs.17173.com/thread-7336839-1-1.html

EDIT: Added link showing the customization options and where to find them.

I wanted the one who says something like 

"So we're going to take over the world right? I guess I could do that, between naps" As I 100% sleep more than I should!

But I think Fifi had the nicest build and eye-colour to start with. I wanted one that would be the same height as my Summoner but I think she turned out a bit taller :(

I picked Frisky because my irl cat loves to nap and is also black and white >^_^< Renamed Frisky to Baka and got a makeover. I was so excited to see that the cat vendor had red star eyes options so now we have matching eyes *_*

3zDEQ1r.jpg

On 2/3/2016 at 8:28 PM, Mekusa said:

What cat did you pick? I took the tall one forget it's first name :)

I picked the siamese. She said you can call me anything you want, as long as it's Ferocious! So her name is Ferocious. :)

I am going to make her a panda though to mock my blade dancer friend who made himself look like a panda. Once I get spare 10 silver :p

Archived