Destroyer's VS Assassin is a bad joke.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Destroyers ? whata bad joke ,spin to win forever.Can't be CC'd stuns like hell and its imho really owerpowered.Made a destroyer specially for pvp ...i am no skilled player and can't even compare it with other classes-it just so simple to play and so powerfull that i rarely loose a match .This calls for a nerf .Guess wich  will be the class nerfed in next patch ;)

And I think that you are lying for sure . You just keep losing vs destroyers because you don't know how they work .

I must agree with op . I play destroyer and only time I lost vs assasian is when they have this freeze escape build , it's just that it doesn't have counterplay . Eventually time will kill me .

And about spin to win for you folks that keep sucking with assasian  , if we don't have it ,  we would be useless . All other classes have bigger range and smaller cds on skills .

IMO when we use typhon just run away for god sake (double tap s).

nothing new to tournament only get ppls with lowest pings, highest pings top ppls who have only good ping in their server not cross pvp will be not in tournament sadly we will dont see the best ones xD but np. at last best ppls enjoy fun not who lose/win xD but y tournament good to earn some money anyway i dont need here :)

I see a lot of destroyers point of view here. I'm playing assassin and you are faced with with 2 choices when you face a destroyer. Either you go for stealth harass strategy or you choose the more risky and rewarding aggressive playstyle. The only problem with that second choice is that they can and will 100% you at some point if you are not very careful. Upside is you can combo them to death has well... the only difference is your full combo does like lets say 60% of their health maybe a bit more. If they can get you ONCE without escapes you're dead. There are ways to catch an assassin and pressure him until that happens. I'm not gonna tell them here :D

So this explains why most high ranked assassins go for harass.

This is exactly what the YouTube video is demonstrating as to risky and aggressive assassin (3rd match).

Sup so heres a guy that is really really good assassin, his name is Vile and he has a great video how to play an assassin vs destroyer. Yes u got me right its not video about destroyer vs assassin, its about assassin vs destroyer, but i believe that seeing this from assassin perspective is as much important. I wish someone would direct me to diamond destyoer youtube channel so i would know more how do they counter assassins since i main assassin :) anyway hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Darkpresence said:

Sup so heres a guy that is really really good assassin, his name is Vile and he has a great video how to play an assassin vs destroyer. Yes u got me right its not video about destroyer vs assassin, its about assassin vs destroyer, but i believe that seeing this from assassin perspective is as much important. I wish someone would direct me to diamond destyoer youtube channel so i would know more how do they counter assassins since i main assassin :) anyway hope this helps.

While I agree that seeing the other side of the coin does help in some respects, it isn't really changing the fact that we don't really have any options other than hoping Assassins don't evade everything while they are stealth.  I have asked quite a few high level Destroyers, including the well known Endahlol, and they all pretty much say the same thing: You have to predict everything they do and hope you don't *cricket* up... That is a pretty shitty way to counter another class..... I mean, I am good, but not good enough to know exactly what the enemy is going to do at all times.

24 minutes ago, SasakiKojiro said:

People who say destroyers are OP are braindead and heres why.

1.) Destroyer spinning? SS and run

2.) Destroyer stun locking? Don't TAB till he activates Fury

So simple. That is 2 of a destroyers biggest damage gone. What now? Trash

Wat nao? Triple piledriver in da face.

9 minutes ago, SasakiKojiro said:

Say that to the bladedancer that does a knock up combo 3 consecutive times taking out 80% of my hp

If you get knocked up once, isn't that enough until you actually give birth?

#pregnancyjokes #i'llbehereallweek #i'llseemyselfout

11 hours ago, 848742_1452550186 said:

... Its already and E-Sport...

first of all, its E-sport in korea cus summoner is nerfed, unlike in NA/EU

ever wonder: are ppl retarded not to pick the OP class in tourneys? so there is that

and about the hit and run strats with ice mine, i do it against all destroyers,i even dance mid fight while doing it

i do it cus its easy and fun ,and makes you rage, some destroyer just go afk to save the 6min match,

there is a REALLY EASY way to counter it, but im not gonna tell you cus your def silver/gold and need more experience before QQing

the thing that makes us appear behind you from other side of the arena(out of range) is shuriken, (the red flashy *cricket* u see on your char's back)

and you should know i hate summoners with a passion i lose to 90% summoners and 9% to LBD and 1% to others but im so jelly of destroyers cus they can smash summoners

i love you for that

PS: summoner OP pls nerf,every non main summoner agree

16 hours ago, sychopad said:

there is a REALLY EASY way to counter it, but im not gonna tell you cus your def silver/gold and need more experience before QQing

If you think timing near frame perfect iframes is "REALLY EASY" then you are either WAAAAAY to good or a lying sack of crickets. Every single destroyer that I have asked above the rank of 1900 has said the same thing. The matchup heavily favors Assassins and the only way to counter it is to predict everything they do. ALL of them say the same thing. So if you think it is EASY you must like 3 seconds in the future.

Archived