Blade Dancer Builds

Galbatorix

I personally do. Just remember that lightning is 1v1 dmg not AoE. I find that Rolling typhoon is too unreliable since it  relies on crits. Regardless though just try it out. You can always change your skills whenever you want. The draw stance will only let you cast lightning flash for 10 sec for lightning draw and 6 secs for storm cleave

I rotate my skills as follows (I do not remember all of the skill names off hand)

Lightning draw - flicker - lightning flash and repeat until the enemy is dead. It's only 1v1, but the burst damage will melt anything.

Storm cleave - flicker - lightning flash (same thing just it only last 6 seconds instead of 10)

Phantom grip - (insert whatever sequence needed for the situation)

This set up gets me through my cooldowns pretty reliably, and outputs high single target dps. Be careful for large crowds if you use it though.

I prefer wind for PvE.  For one thing, it frees up your V as a massively powerful heal/invuln that lightning would need to dedicate to a second draw stance activation.  Typhoon is especially reliable in AoE since multiple targets means multiple chances to crit per sunder.  Single target PvE you want multislash on for massive burst and to guarantee a free typhoon.  You can also pop Z for temporary infinite chi regen to spam your sunder.  You may want to mis-spec it into flaming despite not getting much benefit out of the lightning damage ups and missing out on things like the guaranteed crit typhoons, just because the cooldown reduction you get for creating wind focuses (which you do a LOT of) and infinite chi regen period it provides can outweigh the lost bonuses.

Archived