Forums

Having hard time to upgrade my weapon to 45

Kyoriel

Well, yeah guys, many of you max lvl player probably have the same problem as me. Yeah is way to expensive to upgrade weapon. I actually calculated, from awekened inferno weapon to the final evolution, will cost around 100gold (if not more). Moonwater transformation stone 7 g each....and there's no way to obtain them besides from Market or crafting. Yeah and u need 100 soul stone and many other expensive mats for crafting them. Like real, how the f*** am i going to get 100gold? daily questes gives max 50 silver in poo 25, professions are useless, u can barely makes any money from it, Because of time and the price atm. So, anyone else got idea how i can get some gold and upgrade my weapon?

I got 4 lv 45's , get enough soulstone in a day or two to make a batch of 10 moonwater stones while buying the premium clay ingredient from market as for my dailies cover the fees.

But of course before doing all of that I was also stuck at Infernal for the longest times while the stones were about 12G each but  I earned in total of 60G by just grinding brightstone dungeon for 48 hrs because people were betting 70G or so for the recipe and I kept getting gold from that.

So far I reached Siren upgrade and spent about 140G to reach there.

Oh god 140g. And 10g for all dailys? like where? i only did 3 blue star dungeon questes, Poo 25man and ofc the faction questes. Did i miss something? And about the Brightstone dungeon, can u explain it more specifically? Because, im not new to Blade and soul, i played on russian server and Chinese server, but the economic are completly different in eu, some of these spots i usually farming, are not exists at eu. :(

3 minutes ago, Kyoriel said:

Oh god 140g. And 10g for all dailys? like where? i only did 3 blue star dungeon questes, Poo 25man and ofc the faction questes. Did i miss something? And about the Brightstone dungeon, can u explain it more specifically? Because, im not new to Blade and soul, i played on russian server and Chinese server, but the economic are completly different in eu, some of these spots i usually farming, are not exists at eu. :(

the 24man gives like 4G I think , the 6man gives 95 Silver  ,Some other dailies also gives 50 S but you have to look for them since I forgot which one was it , and for the brightstone dungeon , As a founder , the headstart was literally just us farming that dungeon trying to get the merry potter recipe to monopolize the market with Moonwater transformation stones , But the recipe was a rare drop and I was lucky enough to see atleast 8 of them in 48 Hrs , while people were bidding in alot of gold , I was actually gaining tons of gold from other people bidding for the recipes , and also I would make like 20 silver + per runs since people were also bidding for Moonwater Tears that were always dropping at the end of the dungeons.

5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

the 24man gives like 4G I think , the 6man gives 95 Silver  ,Some other dailies also gives 50 S but you have to look for them since I forgot which one was it , and for the brightstone dungeon , As a founder , the headstart was literally just us farming that dungeon trying to get the merry potter recipe to monopolize the market with Moonwater transformation stones , But the recipe was a rare drop and I was lucky enough to see atleast 8 of them in 48 Hrs , while people were bidding in alot of gold , I was actually gaining tons of gold from other people bidding for the recipes , and also I would make like 20 silver + per runs since people were also bidding for Moonwater Tears that were always dropping at the end of the dungeons.

wp0w

4 hours ago, Kyoriel said:

Thanks man destiny, Btw, the rumors goes. That if u dont use dragon blood, there will be higher chance for the recipes to drop, is that true or?

Not sure , but we never did because no one actually died there since its super easy , well "we" as in all the people in headstart I cross server with

I'm at Awakened Siren stage 10 and I've made 200g+ off of Pottery so far. That along with dailies on 2 level 45's makes it so easy to upgrade it's LAUGHABLE. Oh btw you're going to need a lot more than 100 ss for the mwater stones. And you need 2 batches of the stones total to get to true siren. Honestly though I'm about to get to true siren, just gotta hit it before the 10th when bloodshade comes out. Make sure to stock up on Poharan Perfume and Naryu Silver as well, you'll need lots.

7 hours ago, DreUd said:

~10g a day dailies, upgrade your weapon slowly over a week. This is an mmo, not an online racing simulator...

LOL, so true. Ppl need to learn to slow down and enjoy the game. Not everything must be done yesterday.

7 hours ago, Kyoriel said:

Oh god 140g. And 10g for all dailys? like where?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

18 hours ago, Kyoriel said:

Well, yeah guys, many of you max lvl player probably have the same problem as me. Yeah is way to expensive to upgrade weapon. I actually calculated, from awekened inferno weapon to the final evolution, will cost around 100gold (if not more). Moonwater transformation stone 7 g each....and there's no way to obtain them besides from Market or crafting. Yeah and u need 100 soul stone and many other expensive mats for crafting them. Like real, how the f*** am i going to get 100gold? daily questes gives max 50 silver in poo 25, professions are useless, u can barely makes any money from it, Because of time and the price atm. So, anyone else got idea how i can get some gold and upgrade my weapon?

Hard to obtain materials and money in game? :) I LOVE it..you know why? it's MMORPG...you need to invest time if you want to achieve this...also this game is created by NCSoft..same guys who created lineage 2..and you know...in lineage 2 you can break your weapon if enchanting fails...first 3 stages 100% success, 4 stage 66% and it goes lower...crafting low level weapons..like lv61..requires a lot of materilias, leveling takes literally months or even years...your issue is less than zero compared to lineage 2 issues..but you know what...it's 12years+ and lineage 2 still alive, that means people still love it :) so stop crying and be a little more patient..and you'll get weapon :) I would really recommend you to at least try lineage 2 too..it's old but awesome game by same guys who created blade and soul :)

Archived