Are KFM's OP at 45 PvP?

dzhsck

I'm a Destroyer, and none of my anything lands on them, even if I exclude counters. They seem to have a freeze, a resist, some counter shit, and some other stuff that just all lets them go free.

How do I play against them? What do I watch out for? The only real visual queue I see is the counter. I'm a Destroyer btw.

The only tip I've heard is to run Persistence in my skill tree against them. Works sometimes.

kserious why do ppl always ask this kind of question. kmf is the harder class to learn but once you master it..its very rewarding ad if you want something easy and OP go play summoner but be warn summoner wont be this good when hongmoon skill is introdue

11 hours ago, dzhsck said:

I'm a Destroyer, and none of my anything lands on them, even if I exclude counters. They seem to have a freeze, a resist, some counter shit, and some other stuff that just all lets them go free.

How do I play against them? What do I watch out for? The only real visual queue I see is the counter. I'm a Destroyer btw.

The only tip I've heard is to run Persistence in my skill tree against them. Works sometimes.

You realise your spin renders us next to useless right? Whilst spinning we cant land anything other than our F and Q (knockups) and knockdowns. We completely RELY on being able to bait anti cc and chain stun to land some damage.

It's a frustrating fight on both sides lol, trust me :P

If the KFM is playing extremely well yes it can be a hard counter to Des. simply because they can stack agility stacks extremely easy due to your spins and they have a ton of CCs. if you go with fury you have to play extremely careful since they can burn your tab super easy then all combo you.

13 hours ago, dzhsck said:

they punish bad destroyers, yes. They rely on your mistakes though, like you kinda rely (to a lesser extent) them *cricket*ing up

Anyway OP As a destro who's sparred a lot with my kfm buddy I can say that what Bonse said is pretty true I think for one you want to bait them to freeze by immediately smashing them down once you grab them I find this works  against a lot of kfms do this before you want to start your combos by grabbing.  another thing you can do is watch when they dash or slide back thats usually when they're going to uppercut and your tab does not stop you from getting upper cut one thing you can do to dodge it is by using your c and hoepfully being able to launch them or atleast prevent yourself from being launched.I'm sorry if its not too helpful as I am not the best destro these are just two things i found that really helped me in their fights i guess you really want to just get in as much damage as possible when you know their freeze isn't down try saving your rage(if you use it) for key moments where you can get a full wraith+cleave ani cancel combo in.

5 hours ago, Promestein said:

You get gud.
What's what you do, Destroyers are a nightmare for mosts KFM, since the only thing your kind do are spin spam and grabs. that's it.

If a KFM grabs you with your pants around your ankle... Well, you better bite the pillow.

5 hours ago, princode said:

kserious why do ppl always ask this kind of question. kmf is the harder class to learn but once you master it..its very rewarding ad if you want something easy and OP go play summoner but be warn summoner wont be this good when hongmoon skill is introdue

What helpful posts that clearly help the Answer the OP's question, *cricket* it why does everyone have to be so salty when someone asks shit like this they clearly want to know TIPS for fighting the other classes which is perfectly fine...

Archived