Force Master - Dragonchar auto casting???

Darkhorse

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if I just missed something in the training.  Everytime I use DRAGONCHAR it lights that button up with a blue outline and will automatically cast the spell the second I have enough focus points.  It seems like it can be toggled on and off but it's driving me nuts because it uses all of my focus points when I don't want to use them.  Anyone else know of this?  is it a bug?  Is this an option that I can turn off?  Am I just doing something wrong?

The problem is that it toggles it on, as in, it casts it anytime I get 6 focus points.  If I hit it again it seems to turn it off, sometimes it takes a couple tries to turn it off.  The issue is I want to disable this "feature". I don't want it to continue casting the spell every time I gain 6 focus.  I just want it to cast once and turn off, not turn on some auto-cast feature. 

@Banished Key binding wouldn't help, I already change the key bindings on nearly everything that deals with combat but that wouldn't fix this issue.

Archived