Dear NCSoft, please look into Faction balance before it completely died!

elliv

Still a better balance than what Aion was.  I got a brilliant idea.  Let's give the Elyos the most powerful weapons on their land.  If you played the game at launch you know.  Think they later removed the weapon.

Personally I wish you didn't get to pick your faction til level 45.  That would really determine the balance a bit more.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I implied that it switches up. I've met times when a channel or more than one was overrun by the opposing faction, especially when they were doing blackwyrm, but it never crossed my mind to whine about that on forums and ask to balance them out. I just farmed at a later time/date. 

What's with the "I must have everything, at any time" mentality?

That mentality is basically the populated faction's mentality. They run onto whatever the heck they want.

We aren't asking for 'must-have-everything', we're asking for an even force to compete, or somewhere close to even, at this point, it is far from even.

Mushin Cerulean slaying Blackwyrm real fast, while we reach out to the Crimson public to attempt Terror and we couldn't even complete it. 

I have full Arena set doesn't mean the Crimson masses has it, when the fact we can hardly secure a channel for an hour or more. When every Crimsons flock into one channel, any idea of how difficult for some to compete over for Insignia because the boss got wiped out real quick, either due to the lack of output or simply because of their PC spec couldn't handle it. And then, you have those very balance Destroyers jump in, vast stun pulling everyone and start their spinning to win method. Best PvP, that's the funniest joke, just by auto targeting, I'm already giving a thumbs down.

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

I implied that it switches up. I've met times when a channel or more than one was overrun by the opposing faction, especially when they were doing blackwyrm, but it never crossed my mind to whine about that on forums and ask to balance them out. I just farmed at a later time/date. 

What's with the "I must have everything, at any time" mentality?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yes, when there are times when one or the other faction are more present, things are balanced up. To me, the unbalance comes because the times I'm logged in are also the times always a given faction is more present, but I cannot tell what happens in the hours I will not play.

8 minutes ago, Pesto said:

on my server one faction out number  the other by a significant margin, trying to do world pvp or even just faction dailies is next to impossible because every 2 minutes you find out another channel is full of enemy factions farming everything, and even when you leave them alone all they do is gang up on you nonstop.

i am not even a good player but i can take the average opponent down in a fair fight, but i cant fight 3 people or more at a time it's just not possible

does anyone know if the korean version has a fix for this issue? since we're a few patches behind if they solved this problem then most likely we will get a fix for that in a later patch

but right now, this is just not enjoyable at all

I heard you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Up, I realized the faction with major numbers has developed superiority complex and spread to more and more members.

They already started to talk about how they will 'sanction' the other faction in the 50cap area etc.

LMAO great design right there, developers.

Archived