Please Nerf Summoners

Unkept

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If you kill the cat they just resummon it".. well seriously, i laughed hard.

Resummoning it takes like a trillion years. If you really dont manage to damage/kill or cc them in that time, you just suck. I mean what do you do in the meantime? Sit in front of them and wait because you think they sat on the ground in order to drink a bit a tea and you didnt want to be impolite?

Never read such nonsense lol.

11 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

I thought these people that actually let me revive my cat during a match are bots or something.

But here he is, typing.....

Me2, I get someone who at least is trying to stop my ress-attempt, but people who wait for me to ress it, clearly within time to stop it - doesn´t make sense. I am wondering if they don´t know the skill or/and animation.

1 minute ago, Yamyatos said:

"If you kill the cat they just resummon it".. well seriously, i laughed hard.

Resummoning it takes like a trillion years. If you really dont manage to damage/kill or cc them in that time, you just suck. I mean what do you do in the meantime? Sit in front of them and wait because you think they sat on the ground in order to drink a bit a tea and you didnt want to be impolite?

Never read such nonsense lol.

Usually if my pet dies in PVP I curse and go "OH SHIT" and then I play counter attack and kite my ass off LOL 

God if someone would let me rez my mini destroyer please 'll take it LOL 

2weeks.  In jsut two weeks youve decided that a class is so over powered that it needs a nerf.

In 2weeks, youve decided that youre so skilled, that it couldn't possibly be because youre not good enough, but its the game itsself.

Thats the only thing that pops into my head when I see these kind of threads.

I find my Summoner far more predictable than my FM.

1 minute ago, DragasLTU said:

Its okay. Feb 10 wil bring more balance. Still wont be perfect, but its something

Our current patch (2.7) includes the smn's most significant nerf to date. If you can't deal with smn's now, you're not going to be able to on the 10th.

Once again, it's a noob stomper class. The only way to lose to a summoner is to have no idea what you're doing.

3 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

Our current patch (2.7) includes the smn's most significant nerf to date. If you can't deal with smn's now, you're not going to be able to on the 10th.

Once again, it's a noob stomper class. The only way to lose to a summoner is to have no idea what you're doing.

Who said anything about nerf ? Im refering to aditional skill points and legendary skills so wont have to choose between dmg, cc or survivability. Dont just jump on people because u cant face the fact that currently with this amount of skill points summoners are hard to deal with, not imposible, but hard. So be mad all u want.

1 minute ago, Allycat said:

im sorry for speaking like this, but shut the *cricket* up idiot lol.

And here we clearly have somebody who has no idea what they're doing. Somebody who will be just as helpless come Feb.10, as they'd rather insult folks on the forums than improve their gameplay.

1 minute ago, Lurkios said:

And here we clearly have somebody who has no idea what they're doing. Somebody who will be just as helpless come Feb.10, as they'd rather insult folks on the forums than improve their gameplay.

i literally just cant play my bm with the current patch and i hate anyone who plays summoners, simple really, again shut up 

5 minutes ago, Allycat said:

4 minutes ago, DragasLTU said:

Who said anything about nerf ? [...]

The title of the thread you're posting in. If you're not posting about a SMN nerf you're in the wrong thread.

7 minutes ago, Allycat said:

5 minutes ago, DragasLTU said:

Who said anything about nerf ? [...]

The title of the thread you're posting in. If you're not posting about a SMN nerf you're in the wrong thread.

3 minutes ago, Allycat said:

i literally just cant play my bm with the current patch and i hate anyone who plays summoners, simple really, again shut up 

Quoting that just for posterity.

1 minute ago, Lurkios said:

Quoting that just for posterity.

I commented on balance issues. U r the one who jumped the gun quoting and false assumptions.

Just now, Allycat said:

I dunno about BM skills, but for me it's the most kitten class I ever saw.

Loads on move resists, lot of CC where you can't disengage, etc.

If you can't lockdown Summoner who pretty much has 2 reliable Stun/Daze/KD escapes, then perhaps you shouldn't PvP as BM.

Summoners have the least amount of escapes for themselves and they need a nerf? Well then. I don't think there are enough L2P comments for OP in this thread. Have another.

While I don't doubt they could use balancing (like a lot of classes). Flat out nerfs seem a bit extreme with infinite stealth Sins and some of the janky stuff I see other classes pulling. Not to say I haven't seen summoners (myself included) pulling silly things off. I dread summoner vs summoner in PvP. Always the longest fights ever.

If we really want say something about SMN, is that it maybe needs a little MORE HELP in arena. The opposite of the OP, lmao.

Have you taken a look on top ranks in KR? How many summoners you see there? What? Yes, exactly! ZERO !

And not without reason, SMN born as party supportive class, and it is not so good for 1v1 because IT IS SUPPORT

>>> BY DESIGN (TM). <<<

... WTFUDGE... it is support, NOT a dps machine... and not a tank ... dammit... I'm not talking sheet... see also here.... I'm playing summoner and I think I will be good when I just get Gold, and I've to earn it, too.

If I reach Plat by dumb luck, it will be ONLY because a lot of people still have to learn how to counter the 4 skills I have. OMG.

Edit: I'm already Silver... omg the typos....

Archived