Please Nerf Summoners

Unkept

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Yahni said:

I'm a sin and killed a fair share of summoners (died to them too), but I usually kill/disable the pet first then go for the summoner. Every class has a weakness, you just need to exploit it. 

After all you learn from your mistakes. You'll get better with practice and skill management. 

Yes the whole points when assassin vs summoners is trying to survive, go in stealth as much as they can and deal dps with rnb + F combo. For me i will never let them know which one im focusing. If the Cat is in bad situation i will attack the Cat if i can deal dps to Summoner i will deal dps to Summoner. Assassin always win when the match end

1 minute ago, Yancha said:

As a summoner i feel too strong

A future update is supposed to help that

So wait and see then decide

Umm, yeah not.

you really want the rest of the summoners who play there class, to believe you want a nerf ?

Seriously...

On 2/2/2016 at 8:18 AM, Dradiinmmo said:

Umm, yeah not.

you really want the rest of the summoners who play there class, to believe you want a nerf ?

Seriously...

Summoner is my first character and my main

Im not here to lie so

Heres a picture if you dont believe me

89026d96ec.jpg

50 minutes ago, Hanano said:

Like any other class, you just need to know how to deal with them.

As a Force Master, for example, I just grab the cat and throws it away, and then fireball the Summoner to death. Pretty fun.

As a Forcemaster I don't throw the cat away, I just put it to sleep.  It makes the battle much more easier at that point. 

3 minutes ago, Yancha said:

Summoner is my first character and my main

Im not here to lie so

Heres a picture if you dont believe me

89026d96ec.jpg

Again, you want us to believe you want a nerf ?

I mean if you feel so OP, go use a under level soul shield... or never resurrect yer cat.

Also, if you are talking about being strong in PvE then meh, whatever, in PvP we are balanced and at level 50 we will be reduced even more.

On 2/2/2016 at 8:27 AM, Dradiinmmo said:

Again, you want us to believe you want a nerf ?

I mean if you feel so OP, go use a under level soul shield... or never resurrect yer cat.

Also, if you are talking about being strong in PvE then meh, whatever, in PvP we are balanced and at level 50 we will be reduced even more.

I first thought i was too poewrful when i was soloing \Tomb of Exiles with an underpowered soul shield and terrible wepaonry

Lvl 5 hongmoon accessories and a level or two below whatever the weapon is before you need infernal

Not to mention its entirely beside the point

If i have to lower my abilities to feel on par then theres an issue.

And dont forget before you kneejerk again that my first post said to wait and see

I still think they should be nerfed even though I understand the concept behind killing them.

Playing against players at your level that are at a difficulty setting of 1 while yours is a 10 doesn't make for a good match, they should be consistently winning.

Still majorly unbalanced.

I'm not here to tell anyone what class does or does not need a nerf I don't pvp. I am here to tell you all that these posts are useless. They want us to get in on the esport, so unless korea thinks it needs a nerf it's not going to be.

The good part of BnS is that none of the classes will be nerfed based on plebs cry.

They only nerf classes receive is based to what happens in final tournaments. And so far, summoner won't be nerfed in next patch, it will be boosted actually.

Enjoy it. <3

PS: For the warlock lovers, we gonna receive directly the nerfed warlock and not the old OP one. :D

Ease of play does not = balance. I can already tell that I'll have a very hard time competing with competent players as a SMN. Do we slaughter noobs? Sure, so does a SIN. SIN doesn't seem particularly hard to play either. My two buddies who have played a SIN both regularly joke about how easy the class is. That has been my(admittedly limited) experience as well.

1 hour ago, Unkept said:

Please take cc off of pets or have it that summoners lose 90%+ of current hp when they resurrect their pets.

If your kill the pet they resummon it, which is easy, since once they get into stealth they move faster and can create distance. If you attack the summoner, your back is open and you hit the floor every two seconds from the pet. Then there is the endless focus they can absorb/heal with to continuously use strong attacks compared to regular folks who actually have to hit the target each time to get focus.

I play assasin and I've found its weakness to be control, it only has one skill that breaks control and its on a 36 second cooldown. Our strength is attacking from stealth and countering with high burst. This makes it possible to fight classes other then summoners and though we don't always win, we stand a chance. Destroyers are a problem when they grab you but that just makes it challenging.

Its not fun, and that my problem with it. Constantly having to drag myself though matches I don't want to participate in that end with predictable results makes me stay out of PvP and I don't want to. Please fix it so I can enjoy the entire PvPing experience.

An assassin that can't deal with summoners , that's a new one .

I find it hilarious summoners in this thread think their class is balanced and it is because they are "skilled". I know 2 people that where stuck in low gold/ high silver that switched to summoner and got to plat. The amount of skill needed to win on summoner is very low compared to what a different class has to do. Regardless, at 50 summoners won't be as faceroll keyboard 2 win.

Seem like you

7 minutes ago, Unkept said:

I still think they should be nerfed even though I understand the concept behind killing them.

Playing against players at your level that are at a difficulty setting of 1 while yours is a 10 doesn't make for a good match, they should be consistently winning.

Still majorly unbalanced.

Seem like you are ignored everything i said and tips i gave you. its not just about balanced or unbalanced its about how you can deal with them. So again if you find  they are too strong why don't u play them? or play destroyer which can go in summoners face and smash them. This is my wasted time post ever in my life trying to help someone whos not listening so if you find this game arent unbalance game you can always say good bye to the game Felicia and come back when u think its already balanced

3 minutes ago, Hurk said:

I find it hilarious summoners in this thread think their class is balanced and it is because they are "skilled". I know 2 people that where stuck in low gold/ high silver that switched to summoner and got to plat. The amount of skill needed to win on summoner is very low compared to what a different class has to do. Regardless, at 50 summoners won't be as faceroll keyboard 2 win.

I will openly admit I can face roll other noobs. Could I use that to rank up? Sure. At least one of my friends is doing exactly that. Will I be able to compete against the players who really study the mechanics and master their class? Maybe I can at 45. I doubt I'll be doing that at 50 in any meaningful way.

As a KFM on beta SMN was the only class I felt comfortable against. Their attack patterns were consistently simple. I picked SMN as my first character at release for ease of play and for the way it supports a party.  I'm honestly surprised at how poorly most players fare against my SMN. When I am fighting someone who knows what they are doing I don't feel OP.

At this point I'm expecting to main something else for PVP and use my SMN primarily as a PVE main. I intend to be raid leading and such. The easier my own class the easier I can deal with party management. That is my true reason for picking a SMN. If I manage to easily beat players who don't read up on their skills... /shrug. I'm not sure how I should feel about that. It isn't much fun.

LOL, assassin complaining about summoners. Hate to use the term, but this is nothing but "learn2play".

Summoners are entirely predictable. Limited kit, repeating patterns and very, very few options. In PvP we're noobstompers, unstoppable against those who don't know what they're doing - trash against those who do.

Korean devs don't read these forums , as such they don't give a flying duck of our opinions.

Our local western overlords likewise don't push the western markets concerns to the eastern developers because it's easy being lazy.

Summoners are NOT o.p. However. Their strength in increases in direct proportion to the server lag, the laggier the servers, the better they do by comparison to the other classes. And since the EU servers are garbage, that are linked to NA servers causing absurd amounts of gratuitous lag, Summoners excel here.

As a summoner I have had my fair share of wins and losses. 

Destos are usually an issue for me but yesterday I nearly beat one, he was good and I had to stay sharp and figure things out. 1v1 PVP has never been something I was into so it's a learning process. Don't focus on my cat unless you can take him out in like three hits. 

Fought a KFM that dazed, stunned not really sure but whatever he did rendered my pet out the entire fight even though it was alive. 

it's possible to beat summoners. Fought a summoner yesterday and she was good like really good I learned a lot from that fight. Fought a summoner two days ago that wasn't great and I easily beat her. 

It's all balance and it really depends more on the person behind the keyboard 

Archived