Trash war

Brimmy

Like it was not enough for people in Misty woods at faction aka trash wars to hunt down small number of players while being in bigger group. New addition is to take afk players from windstride / respawn point at misty woods faction post and kill then and revive them over and over again. I' ve seen my share of open world pvp but this is whole new level of trash players. For bunch of people to get multiple kills on afk targets will satisfy them. Trash trash trash

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you. It's a cheap way to get kills and drives away players. I've seen people of my faction camping low levels who went afk or don't know that they can take off their costume. It's very sad that it comes to this. They can't even earn their kills the right way.

Well easy way for them to fix this would be  have the devs add a small check on resurection making it check if the person resing someone is wearing a opposite faction outfit  on res  make the person being resed  auto take off their outfit ( as if the player pressed  f3. )

Just now, Yahni said:

I can see what your saying, but it's not right to kill low levels just because. The people that kill them don't get anything out of it and camping a player is cheap and rude. 

They do earn something from it. Killcounter for the achievment which is more then enough of a reason for most players.

I like to stay right by the edge of my own factions war tent, then if someone from the enemy faction feels greedy enough to approach me, I pick him up and toss him into our NPC's (I'm a blade dancer.) Great way to reduce their numbers for when you're 1 against 4 ^^ and then an Assasin swaps place with me and I'm dead T_T

Just now, n1hl0 said:

They do earn something from it. Killcounter for the achievment which is more then enough of a reason for most players.

Well yeah, I was just thinking in the point/rank perspective since that's what I see more people concerned about in game.

40 minutes ago, Brimmy said:

Like it was not enough for people in Misty woods at faction aka trash wars to hunt down small number of players while being in bigger group. New addition is to take afk players from windstride / respawn point at misty woods faction post and kill then and revive them over and over again. I' ve seen my share of open world pvp but this is whole new level of trash players. For bunch of people to get multiple kills on afk targets will satisfy them. Trash trash trash

You new to level 45 ????

19 minutes ago, SummerSlaughter said:

dont go afk in ur gang colors bro

This ^^^ You need a hug.

200.gif

Only thing I think is dumb is being vulnerable whilst in a load screen.

Other than that, you gotta watch yo neck on these streets, if you don't want to get murked don't leave yourself vulnerable by being afk or alone in your gang colours.

1 hour ago, Brimmy said:

Why would you go afk in a pvp zone or in a pvp dobok? Kinda asking for some jerk to come take advantage of you isnt it?

I just cannot fathom some of the complaints some people have, and the fact that they do not even bother to think about what it is they are posting about before they post it.

Why would you (OP) go afk in a PvP area wearing the 1 items that flags you for PvP, and then come to the forums expecting people to celebrate your ignorance ?

It`s not like you lose alot so i don`t see whats the big deal, worst case scenario you gonna need a repair tool.

You deserve it if u go AFK in your faction gear, it only takes 5 secs to remove it.

In my personal opinion i`d rather kill a dude wich went afk then be one of those ppl that yell on region chat in misty woods, that they are willing to trade kills.

I would just like to say once again, AFK on respawn point on the tree house in misty woods. So trash need an effort to go up there, not get killed , pick me up, toss me down to be able to make kills on afk.  Its not like i went afk on middle of field. To do that trash needs to be capable, cunning, must envision the plan, needs to be plenty of trash cause just one might be dead fast, that depends on the trash class. And my humble opinion is that killing a afk players is just trash move for whatever the gain might be, cause that has nothing to do with pvp.

10 minutes ago, Brimmy said:

So you enjoy killing afk targets, I do not and i do not consider that a pvp aspect, on other hand you dp. I posted it cause people like you and like those who kill afk targets are Trash. And i posted my opinion that you and your fellowship of the trash are trash <3 . And who are you  to tell me will i or will not post my opinion of player behavior. You re trash and trash can not regulate other people saying their minds

You're making baseless assumptions and are just throwing insults left and right without any constructive thoughts. You sound like someone who's incredibly salty for being killed while afk in a faction outfit.

If someone's wearing an outfit that's making him vulnerable to literally half the server population, then it would be logical to assume they're not afk in it. It would come as a disappointment for them to be actually afk and not fighting back, but with the pvp outfit on the person's in no position to complain.

1. It's NA. Majority of NA players rather do things the "easy" way rather than work for it.

2. Can't blame them if they manage to get your AFK'd char that's still in faction clothes. You have the choice to take it off before AFKing or simply coming back, press 3 then go back to being AFK.

It's a method of PvP killing that's looked down upon but it's open world PvP and you have the choice to have it turned on or not.

Can't get mad when you knowingly have it on and still proceed to go away from the computer expecting to live even if you're on a spot where it's harder to kill you.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You're making baseless assumptions and are just throwing insults left and right without any constructive thoughts. You sound like someone who's incredibly salty for being killed while afk in a faction outfit.

If someone's wearing an outfit that's making him vulnerable to literally half the server population, then it would be logical to assume they're not afk in it. It would come as a disappointment for them to be actually afk and not fighting back, but with the pvp outfit on the person's in no position to complain.

I m from EU we are not learned to have senseless debates, I do not care about your assumption of my assumptions. That's just BS. Only way to be afk on That respawn / windstride point is in faction outfit otherwise faction guards whoop your ass. I see players killing afk player and guess what, then i get a constructive thought that they are trash. Don't you say to me there is no constructive thinking, I could said "douchebags" , but after my constructive thinking i decided that it is "Trash"

2 minutes ago, Brimmy said:

I m from EU we are not learned to have senseless debates, I do not care about your assumption of my assumptions. That's just BS. Only way to be afk on That respawn / windstride point is in faction outfit otherwise faction guards whoop your ass. I see players killing afk player and guess what, then i get a constructive thought that they are trash. Don't you say to me there is no constructive thinking, I could said "douchebags" , but after my constructive thinking i decided that it is "Trash"

You keep using that word, "constructive"...

Get real: you're in a pvp outfit. If you want to be afk, don't be in pvp outfit. Spawncamping is bad but your attitude is just pure salt.

39 minutes ago, Brimmy said:

So you enjoy killing afk targets, I do not and i do not consider that a pvp aspect, on other hand you dp. I posted it cause people like you and like those who kill afk targets are Trash. And i posted my opinion that you and your fellowship of the trash are trash <3 . And who are you  to tell me will i or will not post my opinion of player behavior. You re trash and trash can not regulate other people saying their minds

What's wrong with you? Really. Regardless of the notion of the topic and whether one agrees with you or not, what's wrong with you?

4 minutes ago, Asuka said:

What's wrong with you? Really. Regardless of the notion of the topic and whether one agrees with you or not, what's wrong with you?

Nothing. Whats wrong with you? Why are you a member of fellowship of trash ? why are you not one of decent players, tell me why?

Archived