NCsoft, stop party leaders from changing loot rules already.

Daitsumi

It is beyond ridiculous that such insane abuse as party leaders constantly switching the loot rules to master looter at the end of a dungeon is still in the game.

Loot rules should absolutely not be able to be changed in cross-server dungeon, this is killing all the fun for them.

Also make it so that AFK-ers can be kicked since at the moment we can only kick people that are actually offline but the afk leachers are a way bigger problem than people leaving the game.

These are two very easy things to fix compared to the bot invasion that is happening everywhere.  Make it happen and fast or the mentality in this game will become even worse than it already is.

Have to agree with this, I ended up having a long discussion with a guy the other day who changed loot last second in brightstone ruins then tried to tell me how because the system allowed him to do it it was ok. And the sad fact is that its technically not a bannable offense and the current system DOES allow him to do it. For a randomized queue we give party leaders way too much power at the moment, everyone should be on equal footings when they enter a dungeon, every change should be voted for and every member should be allowed to vote kick another player, whether its the party leader or not.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Have to agree with this, I ended up having a long discussion with a guy the other day who changed loot last second in brightstone ruins then tried to tell me how because the system allowed him to do it it was ok. And the sad fact is that its technically not a bannable offense and the current system DOES allow him to do it. For a randomized queue we give party leaders way too much power at the moment, everyone should be on equal footings when they enter a dungeon, every change should be voted for and every member should be allowed to vote kick another player, whether its the party leader or not.

For sure, precisely what you said. 

Archived