School Network

Glase

Im currently using tunneling programs, to connect to such as Steam and play other games via school network. However Tunneling doesnt seem to work with BS.

Does anyone know if its possible to play BS using school network or not? 

Please dont start "u should be studying at scul instead!!!"

I have 3-4 hour breaks sometimes, and i find it really boring to sit and do nothing, when i can spend that time ordering crafting materials, and save some time before i get home. 

34 minutes ago, OneYouHate said:

Rofl not to troll but you're playing video games at college and you spell it "scul" please respond that that is SARCASM! haha

I didnt say im in college, im in high school.. and it doesnt matter how you spell "School"... The point of this post was not to correct me in grammar, but answer the post it self.  As well i quoted "Scul" since i meant it to be said as a slang language by others.... and i see no problem in it.

3 minutes ago, MrCollective said:

TI'd be surprised if your school IT Department had the ports open to allow this to be honest.

You could try TeamViewer. Slight lag but nothing to stop you playing around on the Marketplace etc. 

Thanks for the response *^_^*

The problem is i only own a gaming laptop, so i cant really use teamviewer since ill require another computer turned on at home for it. And as well it will give me like 10FPS... which is not what im rlly lookin for..

12 minutes ago, Glase said:

Thanks for the response *^_^*

The problem is i only own a gaming laptop, so i cant really use teamviewer since ill require another computer turned on at home for it. And as well it will give me like 10FPS... which is not what im rlly lookin for..

Going back 10+ years. I used to speak to the IT guys at my high school and after a few weeks realized the were an alright bunch. They use to play Counter Strike 1.6 in their office. I asked them if they would allow me to play World of Warcraft while on my lunch breaks and they added the MAC address of my laptop to the exceptions. I was the only guy in school that could do it apart from them. It might be worth asking them ? Whats the worse they can say, No.

1 minute ago, MrCollective said:

Going back 10+ years. I used to speak to the IT guys at my high school and after a few weeks realized the were an alright bunch. They use to play Counter Strike 1.6 in their office. I asked them if they would allow me to play World of Warcraft while on my lunch breaks and they added the MAC address of my laptop to the exceptions. I was the only guy in school that could do it apart from them. It might be worth asking them ? Whats the worse they can say, No.

U got a good point ^^ ill give it a shot, hope i wont get suspended xD

6 minutes ago, MrCollective said:

If you are on your lunch break or free period. Down time is down time. If you want to chill and are not under pressure to study then you should be fine.

Yeh true words... especially im doin IB and i have like 3-4 hour breaks some time, which gets me bored to death....

2 hours ago, Glase said:

I didnt say im in college, im in high school.. and it doesnt matter how you spell "School"... The point of this post was not to correct me in grammar, but answer the post it self.  As well i quoted "Scul" since i meant it to be said as a slang language by others.... and i see no problem in it.

Take it easy was done in good fun only.. the assumption is  college... cuz high skool sux. You mentioned 3-4 hour breaks, not exactly  sounding like a high school schedule to me 

3 hours ago, Glase said:

Im currently using tunneling programs, to connect to such as Steam and play other games via school network. However Tunneling doesnt seem to work with BS.

Does anyone know if its possible to play BS using school network or not? 

Please dont start "u should be studying at scul instead!!!"

I have 3-4 hour breaks sometimes, and i find it really boring to sit and do nothing, when i can spend that time ordering crafting materials, and save some time before i get home. 

Try a Teradici PCoIP (TERA2220) card and use the client software to access it, you'll be limited to 30 FPS on the client side but its a far better alternative than teamviewer provided you have at least ~10 mbps of internet upload bandwidth. On a gigabit LAN it works the best but can work pretty well over the internet. 

My house has too little upload bandwidth (5mbps) but it would work great if I just had double.... idiot ISP giving me 108 down and 5 up... what a joke. 

Archived