Accidentally sold my hongmoon axe

Kyoukai

8 minutes ago, Ludicium said:

You can repurchase your hongmoon weapon and accessories in JadeStone Village. When you windstride in, you should see a notice board in the distance, next to it is a NPC vendor that sells it for Viridian Valor Stones.

ty for the help, now i have another problem, i need blackram Insignia to buy the weap but i don't have any and i can aquire it from sentinel coast gwon but i dont know where he is..

You need to equip bamboo guard uniform and kill a blackram boss. He spawns after a certain number of normal blackram mobs are killed.

Usually people farm here to buy the Red Spectre outfit with blackram insignia.

Check this page, it shows you where you need to be farming

~ Link ~

• 1 year later...

Ok so I went to the places you said that sell the Hongmooon weapons, and guess what? THEY DIDN'T F*ING HAVE THEM!! once you get rid of your Hongmooon weapon, it's gone
FOREVER. No replacing it. just gone. you screwed up, no more upgradeable weapons for you.

This thread was from February, the weapon system is completely different now. You can't even evolve the old Hongmoon weapon even if you still have it. You get the new evolving weapon "Ivorymoon" at lvl 45 from the story quests, if you lost that, you can buy it from the naryu coin merchant in Grand Harvest Square for 2 coins I think. It's super cheap now that they replaced all the valor stones.

Archived