Proper player reports

Iisley

I'm mainly here because of the on-going issues with other plays in cross server dungeons. While the general lack of curtsy is the norm and somewhat accepted in MMO culture, the fact that we can't properly report other players is a huge issue, I'm sure many people are well aware of the AFK leeching that goes on in cross-server dungeons, mainly Brightstone Ruins. Every run, unless made by a guild group you will run into at least 1 person who just afk at the start and wait for the end loot, hoping for the Secret Technique - Merry Potter to drop and make bank from the bidding. Currently if you want to report them you have to send them a whisper then right click on their name to bring up the report option or wait until the dungeon is over then go to your social panel and see who all you have grouped with recently and right click on their name there to report. Then you only get two options of report: Botting or Spamming. Once you pick one there is no pop-up for you to do a write up of what happened, not even a short 20 words summary. Can we have a slightly better reporting system in place?

The reporting system does need to be better. Also we need a cross server vote kick system.

But this is one of the reasons, I now solo Brightstone Ruins. I like to do it with groups as I just like to have that social aspect of the game. However; when you get those AFKers or someone who decides to ninja loot all the end boss items with a quick change to masterlooter, the social aspect is just more of an inconvenience than anything else right now.

I agree strongly on this . The fact that theres only 2 report option kinda show how the mods dont really care about the users experience ...  If you dont fix this you will loose players for sure and thats less money in your pocket . I dont think players will start puting money in a game that isnt offering a good experience . Myself will stop playing this game if this is not resolve . I cant even understand that after so many years this game doesnt have this option yet .  And also that people can even Ninja the loot at the end just by leaving the group , that should not be made possible , but i guess the compagny really dont care . Im loosing more and more passion for this game everyday . 

Archived