Blade & Soul Wiki (Orcz) Collaboration Thread

Todokin

15 minutes ago, Todokin said:

Hey thanks to all of you who have been adding lots more details and hints to the prologue quests, the pages look great

Been working on the first quest from act 1:

From the Water

yeah I added a bunch of tips for the prologue quests and  also created entries for the various training dummies, even though they are just training dummies I believe they should still be classified under "enemies"

4 hours ago, Trikey said:

yeah I added a bunch of tips for the prologue quests and  also created entries for the various training dummies, even though they are just training dummies I believe they should still be classified under "enemies"

Cool :) I hope we can get more people to help. If anyone is new to this, every little bit helps, a good place to start can be correcting a typo or editing a section to add some useful information

Does anyone know if the Cookery of the Hongmoon School has significance in any quests or stuff?

It's the only area of the school that's marked on the map but nothing happens there and you never get sent there

unless I missed something

If someone has more info on the significance of the area in the prologue feel free to update the page in the wiki

I came up with a new template for side quests. Example:

I Feel a Draft

Includes lots of info, including:

Location (ie Bamboo Lookout, Abandoned Well)

Objectives (ie Obtain Blackram Battle Plans)

NPCs (ie Chulwan)

Enemies (Ie Taskmaster Limsu)

Quest Items (Limsu's Battle Plans)

Walkthrough

Rewards (Blackrram Critical Soul Shield)

Maps

Strategy Guide/Tips

Quotes

Trivia

Feel free to use the template in other side quests

• 2 weeks later...

Archived