Beware Transmuting Outfit Pouches.

Pannon

So today i was minding my own business playing some BnS and i encountered the Transmuting options and my eyes were caught on the Outfit pouches and so i decided to salvage many Cash shop outfits since that is the only way to obtain High Quality Fabrics and Fabrics and finally after spending real money to salvage outfits i had reached 10x fabric(s) and 3 High Quality fabrics , i was baffled on what happened next. I transmuted expecting nothing but to obtain the High Quality Outfit Pouch ,but instead was "rewarded" with ONE High Quality Fabric....is this an error? is this a bug? This is not right NCsoft.Please tell me this is an error , i was not aware of it not being guaranteed otherwise i would have not transmuted and wasted money.

Learn from this terrible mistake

I have submitted a ticket to support and will update the following response from them about this issue.

------------------{UPDATE)-----------------------

So i have gotten a response from NCsoft about this bug they did not even address to fix

here is their response

33eodph.png

Personally, this is where i end my money spending spree towards NCSoft.

They expect me to continue giving them 50+$ to try with luck . right.

33xzb5l.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NimbleVolunteer said:

AFAIK, the transmute end result can only either waste your money and leave your ingredients alone, or transmute the ingredients into what's listed. I've never had a variable result before. 

Usually the case when you transmute the materials are not consumed if failed , but not ever given something else rather than the wanted item in the transmute. I do not like this system what so ever...

This system is existing in other region BnS, and yeah it is very unrewarding to craft this, with chance of failure and you get rubbish even if success, which you need critical success to get the box and pray for RNG again to get the specific costume you want.

In other region, you can dismantle certain costume you get from wheel, or other that you can get in game (include high quality fabric). I had no idea why they remove it. If you dismantle costume from the cash shop, you had my condolences, try send ticket to NCSoft and see if they can refund you or anything for false advertising, which I highly doubt they do anything with their current service attitude.

Btw, all this mats can be bought in market, which the price is quite ok, but I would not want to waste money just to get rubbish. I would rather pay just to get a 100% confirmed box, and RNG between the costume. It just like gachapon, you might get a repeat, but at least you get the Gachapon directly instead of paying to see if you might get Gachapon.

3 minutes ago, HaroHaru said:

This system is existing in other region BnS, and yeah it is very unrewarding to craft this, with chance of failure and you get rubbish even if success, which you need critical success to get the box and pray for RNG again to get the specific costume you want.

In other region, you can dismantle certain costume you get from wheel, or other that you can get in game (include high quality fabric). I had no idea why they remove it. If you dismantle costume from the cash shop, you had my condolences, try send ticket to NCSoft and see if they can refund you or anything for false advertising, which I highly doubt they do anything with their current service attitude.

Btw, all this mats can be bought in market, which the price is quite ok, but I would not want to waste money just to get rubbish. I would rather pay just to get a 100% confirmed box, and RNG between the costume. It just like gachapon, you might get a repeat, but at least you get the Gachapon directly instead of paying to see if you might get Gachapon.

Yeah, as a player who really is into outfits as they call "Fashionista" i let the urge get to me to spend money on an item i was hoping to receive. I should have done my research before wasting 50+ USD.But that doesnt make it okay for NCsoft to not display a failure chance notification before proceeding to transmute.

Just now, Pannon said:

Yeah, as a player who really is into outfits as they call "Fashionista" i let the urge get to me to spend money on an item i was hoping to receive. I should have done my research before wasting 50+ USD.But that doesnt make it okay for NCsoft to not display a failure chance notification before proceeding to transmute.

Totally, I almost fell into the same trap, I really wanted the Highborn costume for my Yun. But then I have experience in other region and knew those material can be bought in the market so I checked. Without surprise, It was a cheaper than I thought It would be, which would mean how unworthy the Gold currently is, High quality Fabric for around 10S, and Fabric around 40S. So I tried, 5G lost totally to I have no idea where. 

You really should try sending ticket to NCSoft, because this is a serious False Advertising Offence.

3 minutes ago, HaroHaru said:

Totally, I almost fell into the same trap, I really wanted the Highborn costume for my Yun. But then I have experience in other region and knew those material can be bought in the market so I checked. Without surprise, It was a cheaper than I thought It would be, which would mean how unworthy the Gold currently is, High quality Fabric for around 10S, and Fabric around 40S. So I tried, 5G lost totally to I have no idea where. 

You really should try sending ticket to NCSoft, because this is a serious False Advertising Offence.

Yeah, i have already submitted a ticket, only waiting for a response. Will update on what they say because this can affect my perspective on NCsoft and whether i will freely give them my money or not.

4 minutes ago, Pannon said:

Yeah, i have already submitted a ticket, only waiting for a response. Will update on what they say because this can affect my perspective on NCsoft and whether i will freely give them my money or not.

would like to know this also

12 minutes ago, Oracle said:

The least they could do is have us salvage outfits we get from boxes, drops and wheels. But limiting it from Cash Shop outfits is just plain wrong. They should just put all those outfits in Cash Shop already!

Read the tooltips on all the outfits. Burning Flames, Stinger and Wolfskin can all be salvaged for fabrics, The first is a drop in tomb of exiles, the other two are from wheels.

Just now, Pinwheel said:

Read the tooltips on all the outfits. Burning Flames, Stinger and Wolfskin can all be salvaged for fabrics, The first is a drop in tomb of exiles, the other two are from wheels.

I've tried to salvage these outfits already and they were not an option but only "Link to chat"

27 minutes ago, Oracle said:

It's about time they give this system attention.

This is how it works in all other versions, including the private RU one, There is a chance to only get one Fabric, The biggest problem we have currently is there is next to no Information available to us playing this version ANY WERE, not even from the games publishers, just nothing.

On other versions though Players used to grind NPC's in Jadestone village and break the costumes you could get from the tokens into fabric's, so apart from the grind Fabrics were free, I dont know if thats possible here though.

Unless you have played any of the already existing other versions of BnS and enough to fully understand them,  most playing this version will never know, ofc until it is too late, which is really bad. I do feel sorry for the OP along with the many 1000's of other players who are having to find out how things work through mistakes like this. 

Its like the only people providing info at all concerning this game are other players , It is even happening with all the problems 1000's of players are having just downloading this game and getting it to actually work, all the fix's and ways around are coming from other players on the forums, they are doing the Q&A and the problem solving. 

27 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

Nope.  What happened to you Op happened during beta.  There was a big thread on it.  I'll see if I can't find it to link it here.

Edit:  Found it.

And it hasnt been fixed or notified to the public ? Unacceptable.

33 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

This is how it works in all other versions, including the private RU one, There is a chance to only get one Fabric, The biggest problem we have currently is there is next to no Information available to us playing this version ANY WERE, not even from the games publishers, just nothing.

On other versions though Players used to grind NPC's in Jadestone village and break the costumes you could get from the tokens into fabric's, so apart from the grind Fabrics were free, I dont know if thats possible here though.

Unless you have played any of the already existing other versions of BnS and enough to fully understand them,  most playing this version will never know, ofc until it is too late, which is really bad. I do feel sorry for the OP along with the many 1000's of other players who are having to find out how things work through mistakes like this. 

Its like the only people providing info at all concerning this game are other players , It is even happening with all the problems 1000's of players are having just downloading this game and getting it to actually work, all the fix's and ways around are coming from other players on the forums, they are doing the Q&A and the problem solving. 

I am aware this exist on other regions. But you are forgetting one thing. It's that you cannot salvage the usual outfits you can to be able to produce Fabric and High Quality fabric. That is the only flaw in this system that needs attention.

4 minutes ago, Oracle said:

I am aware this exist on other regions. But you are forgetting one thing. It's that you cannot salvage the usual outfits you can to be able to produce Fabric and High Quality fabric. That is the only flaw in this system that needs attention.

OH wow so players here are using cash shop outfits ? WTF thats crazy ! OMG this company !! I play CN and RU pretty hardcore,  but live in UK so obviously  I came here when it went live but now and more every day I am getting that DeJa Vu feeling  I seen so many Amazing Korean games get 'westernised' and published by western publishers who eventually through greed totally destroy them.

Archived