No really, go ahead and quit.

Enamour

3 hours ago, Enamour said:

Now on a different note, I know this game isn't perfect and no, I'm not white-knighting it. I actually like some of the threads that make suggestions (regardless if I agree or disagree). But the constant "Hey I have 20 years in mmo and this game is shit! Here's 70 reasons why and no I don't care about what anyone has to say because I KNOW I'm right!" kinds of threads...please. Why even state an opinion on a public forum if you're not open to retaliation (which I'm sure this thread will receive backlash)? Hell if anything is running people away, it's this increasingly salty and entitled community with the 20+ posts about why you're quitting or why you hate this game.

I have a had a few criticisms to say about the game, but I had hoped them to be constructive. All and all I like the game a lot. I think its new to the region and there is somethings that most western area mmo players are not used to.  After seeing that they really are taking care of the bots and Adds,( yes I know its not finished but the cleanup is actually happening), I think its a great game.

The only thing really left is for them to incentivize the membership subs to be better so people will actually sign up for them. As it stands there is still a lot incentive to stay F2P. That being said, I am a Subscriber, and something's just need to be polished up a bit for the premium account status. I like making suggestions, but there is also a group in these forums that loves to bash people for trying to fix issues by use of forums. I guess technically feedback should be given via other channels, but I don't care so here is my suggestions.

PM should have pretty much all access, because we are paying for it in our monthly fee. All access should include everything it already comes with, plus:

1.   Account bound wardrobe items. We as premium members should not have to pay to move items from character to character, as with this new shop item fix I hear them coming up with. That is fine for Free to play customers, they have not invested or committed to membership. We already pay them every month regardless if we buy from the shop or not. And many of us buy from the shop even though we have a membership, I've probably spent over 120 dollars on this game so far, from my membership, to the shop items

2.  An in game shop tab in the UI, or, salon style vendor for customization changes, (not for Ncoin or HMcoin). If any there is any cost it should be in game currency, and not to damn expensive otherwise you just encourage the gold add crap to continue.

3.  PM should not have to buy extra character slots. Again we already pay for our characters, I don't know about you all, but I want access to all of my characters for a monthly fee. That means 7 character slots should be open to premium members, nothing less. I do have lots of MMO experience. major titles give their members all the perks not just a few. I want this to become a major title or at least competitive with them.

Free to play I'm sorry, but none of the above should be for those accounts, otherwise why would people sign up for a membership? Free accounts is just that bare minimum with the ability to buy a few perks here and there with the shop. Don't complain, hell the game is free..the perks cost extra.

So that's all folks for my suggestions. He was upset we don't have any solutions well, I think the above would just about do it. I'm not addressing the bot thing because I know its already being taken care of. Its on the to do list. Also, just as a fellow player.....do you need a hug? You seem a bit stressed brother. Don't sweat the ass hats man, the world is full of em  right?

1 minute ago, MrNiN said:

I have a had a few criticisms to say about the game, but I had hoped them to be constructive. All and all I like the game a lot. I think its new to the region and there is somethings that most western area mmo players are not used to.  After seeing that they really are taking care of the bots and Adds,( yes I know its not finished but the cleanup is actually happening), I think its a great game.

The only thing really left is for them to incentivize the membership subs to be better so people will actually sign up for them. As it stands there is still a lot incentive to stay F2P. That being said, I am a Subscriber, and something's just need to be polished up a bit for the premium account status. I like making suggestions, but there is also a group in these forums that loves to bash people for trying to fix issues by use of forums. I guess technically feedback should be given via other channels, but I don't care so here is my suggestions.

PM should have pretty much all access, because we are paying for it in our monthly fee. All access should include everything it already comes with, plus:

1.   Account bound wardrobe items. We as premium members should not have to pay to move items from character to character, as with this new shop item fix I hear them coming up with. That is fine for Free to play customers, they have not invested or committed to membership. We already pay them every month regardless if we buy from the shop or not. And many of us buy from the shop even though we have a membership, I've probably spent over 120 dollars on this game so far, from my membership, to the shop items

2.  An in game shop tab in the UI, or, salon style vendor for customization changes, (not for Ncoin or HMcoin). If any there is any cost it should be in game currency, and not to damn expensive otherwise you just encourage the gold add crap to continue.

3.  PM should not have to buy extra character slots. Again we already pay for our characters, I don't know about you all, but I want access to all of my characters for a monthly fee. That means 7 character slots should be open to premium members, nothing less. I do have lots of MMO experience. major titles give their members all the perks not just a few. I want this to become a major title or at least competitive with them.

Free to play I'm sorry, but none of the above should be for those accounts, otherwise why would people sign up for a membership? Free accounts is just that bare minimum with the ability to buy a few perks here and there with the shop. Don't complain, hell the game is free..the perks cost extra.

So that's all folks for my suggestions. He was upset we don't have any solutions well, I think the above would just about do it. I'm not addressing the bot thing because I know its already being taken care of. Its on the to do list. Also, just as a fellow player.....do you need a hug? You seem a bit stressed brother. Don't sweat the ass hats man, the world is full of em  right?

See now this is thought out. I don't mind posts like this because it actually inspires feedback. I'm not really stressed at all actually though. Words have a way of not correctly displaying the right connotation one intends with it (that and I suck with tone). It was more of a matter-of-fact post. It's more the fact that it's easier to complain than be constructive I suppose and I'm disappointed most of the threads thus far (perhaps even this one) has taken the easier way out without providing any kind of constructive posts/thoughts.

3 minutes ago, Enamour said:

See now this is thought out. I don't mind posts like this because it actually inspires feedback. I'm not really stressed at all actually though. Words have a way of not correctly displaying the right connotation one intends with it (that and I suck with tone). It was more of a matter-of-fact post. It's more the fact that it's easier to complain than be constructive I suppose and I'm disappointed most of the threads thus far (perhaps even this one) has taken the easier way out without providing any kind of constructive posts/thoughts.

*Points to above post...* waaaaaaaa....but I... wait....ah what?

I'm just playing I know you said it was constructive in the beginning, I'm just teasing you because you started out sounding like it was inspiring and ended up like still disappointed with the ," easier way out" statement. I know what you meant though. One out of the masses does not a success make.

Just now, MrNiN said:

*Points to above post...* waaaaaaaa....but I... wait....ah what?

I'm just playing I know you said it was constructive in the beginning, I'm just teasing you because you started out sounding like it was inspiring and ended up like still disappointed with the ," easier way out" statement. I know what you meant though. One out of the masses does not a success make.

I'm not gonna lie...I re-read this about 5 times. Must be a sign for me to go to sleep soon lol.

17 minutes ago, Enamour said:

...What kind of kebabs are we talking about? I'm not so sure Cerulean Kebabs taste that great.

Ahhh miamor, yala yala, here take this, BBQ flavored kebab with a dash of cerulean femur tendon... feel the crunch? ahh magnifico eh?

yala, ada jadid! Here another Cerulean pancreas kebab!

ada...well this one is rare... super rare u have to spend an hour just extracting this stuff... Cerulean spinal cord kebab ^___^

nom nom >,..,<

2 minutes ago, Enamour said:

I'm not gonna lie...I re-read this about 5 times. Must be a sign for me to go to sleep soon lol.

yeah I don't know how I could have been any clearer brother.... :-/ *snicker* that first line was me supposed to be baffled that my words had gone unnoticed. Which is probably a sign I need to go to bed soon. :-))

Archived