Forums

Stressful community

SchwaAkari

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you Akari.

Unfortunately this is the state of many competitive communities in NA games. Compared to how people are in Korea and Japan (where these games originate), NA culture is just completely awful. As someone above said -- the majority here promote sportsmanshit in competitive games and it is disgusting.

All you can do is ignore these people honestly. They are most likely the people that will forever be stuck at silver and gold, whine in pvp chat all day, and say such and such is OP until they eventually quit - because they can never look at themselves critically. It is never their fault for losing and they feel they are the best and must win. Theyre just that good! In reality, these kinds of people will rarely ever improve themselves to greatness and will always complain.

Most great players are self critical, and look for improvement anywhere when they win and most importantly when they lose.

You have the right mindset, just try to find the few others out there that are the same as you. Dont ever let the trash in the community ruin your enjoyment of a solid game.

Message me on Poharan for anything PVP/PVE anytime.

Kazer

Don't be dis-hearted bro I don't know what to say other than the same old stuff we already know including you I'm sure, we just need to be reminded once in awhile. The world is full of jack-asses, and unfortunately they outnumber the level headed people. I think the major differences are the jackasses have big mouths and always need to be screaming in chat, the level headed ones just don't talk as much, we're busy playing the game, or only talking to our own in clan.  Just find a clan or group of people to friend that are like minded, that takes time.

Patients Grasshopper.....If you don't know thats a very old Kung Fu reference.

We're not on the same server or i'de be down for pvp and pve stuff with ya.

rnGesus dude how bout a TLDR. I have a degree in English and I quit reading after the first paragraph. lol. I think a lot of people are stressed about bugs. I bought premium and I can't play now because of constant crashes. I want to play. Its a fun game. I don't want to be complaining on the forums, but this is where I go to see if they found a fix or have patched the game yet.

41 minutes ago, DeathBunny said:

There is a point which I taught my children from the very beginning.. DO NOT give a *cricket* what others think about you.  But.. also people need to take responsibility for the things they say and do. We have become a world where everyone thinks they can do whatever and nothing will come back on to them for it. To many little kids are being brought up through the computer and tv and learning nothing but violence, hate, degrading behaviors while parents worry about bneing their childs best friend. Nothing is going to change until steps be taken to make those changes.

Akirah, there a crap ton of long running games that are this bad or even worse.

And how many still play them other than out of boredom?  

I loved Lineage II wished they had never patched it so far that the game wasn't good.  Any game that is free but wants your donation is for me skeptical.  I wish NCSoft would revive L2 because it was by far one of their best MMO's.  They just have to back it up a few upgrades.... LOL

3 minutes ago, Akirah said:

And how many still play them other than out of boredom?  

Every game, no matter how bad, will have people playing it because they enjoy it. They know there's better out there but they still enjoy that one game they're playing.

4 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Every game, no matter how bad, will have people playing it because they enjoy it. They know there's better out there but they still enjoy that one game they're playing.

When games go free its because they cannot get enough subscribers to keep the game going.  So they rely on the gamer that has money to throw away.  Doesn't mean the game is good, just means there are enough bored gamers willing to pay for stuff. 

Just now, Akirah said:

When games go free its because they cannot get enough subscribers to keep the game going.  So they rely on the gamer that has money to throw away.  Doesn't mean the game is good, just means there are enough bored gamers willing to pay for stuff. 

I think you missed completely what I said lol. You were just asking how many people play those games (aside from being bored) in which I was simply saying there are people for any game, regardless of the game, that play said games because they enjoy it. That's it. Has nothing to do with if a game is good or not.

Just now, Akirah said:

No, I think its because no one has come out with a better game.  L2/WOW were the best MMO's but nothing since has topped them. 

Nah, EQ and Shadowbane were awesome games. L2 was very good as well until the Asians took over and it rolled down hill to fast to be able to pick up the pieces. :o)

Just now, Akirah said:

That's not my point....  If you play a game its your preference.  Everyone is different, I do understand that.  All I was saying is MMO's need a community to survive.. there is NONE here. 

There is a community though lol. Not talking in early levels =/= there's no community whatsoever in the entire game. I mean, that statement in itself makes no sense. Prime example would be these forums. There wouldn't even be so many threads of there weren't a community. I wouldn't be playing with friends I made in game if there weren't a community. Maybe I'm misreading this though so who knows.

Archived