server rollback ?

Mugi

So i just got disconnected (Starfall crater) and now the login screen says server is under maintenance, try again later.

the real question here is that the login screen displays my char in a costume i changed like a hour or so ago, so did the server actually roll back or something ?

one thing i know for sure is that im gonna flip a table if it did, i just spent the last three hours farming goldleaf foundry for the red mask and finally got it after 87 runs,

if it rolled back to me not having it someone is going to die x_x

Rolled back and rolled back.. it's more like what you achieved before the server went down never actually happened. I constantly tried to change my skill build without any changes being made, then I had a guildie telling me the entire server was pretty much f** and that's it.

Heh, I was playing for like 5 hours once when the login servers had gone down without me noticing.  Next day when I went to play, the char select screen was saying I was 6 levels lower than I had been when I logged out.  Was right where I should have been when I logged in though. 

7 minutes ago, Syko said:

Rolled back and rolled back.. it's more like what you achieved before the server went down never actually happened. I constantly tried to change my skill build without any changes being made, then I had a guildie telling me the entire server was pretty much f** and that's it.

From what I understand, skill build changing, crafting, and market are somehow related to the login server.  None of them will work if the login servers are down.  Otherwise though the game is perfectly playable.  (the way I discovered the login servers were down were I tried to kick off some crafting and got an error message)

Archived