Server lag/down?

Yered

I was doing some quest until I can't chose any from the npcs, I could move, saw other moving but cannot select quest. Restarted the client and clicked "Start game" and it's there "Connecting..." in the character selection screen. Just me?

EDIT

L54dax.png

Meaning:

KIxHVp.jpg

Just now, Krisnna said:

This server keep crashing... And I don't know what the server team doing before launching game. All these problem should be found and solved during CBT.

I played the beta perfectly without any issue. Now im so pissed off with the razer thing.. Having to start/close the program... I don't know why they are doing this so bad

Server down again this game is the worst server i see in my life... 1 month or more and still carsh , bug , DC,  so many of my firend have uninstall the game.. im close to be the next.. fix this once or for all or RIP 

3 minutes ago, Yered said:

I played the beta perfectly without any issue. Now im so pissed off with the razer thing.. Having to start/close the program... I don't know why they are doing this so bad

The team in europe is just bad... china never had those problem, they cant even copy a game with 5 year old...

6 minutes ago, Heresy said:

Trying to create an alt here. Burned 3 names as it appears the system has registered them but hasn't created the character >_>

Same here. I hope that names get freed after server is resurrected again...

Archived