Poharan server factions are broken thanks bots...

coldimor

Apparently the red faction got all the botters.. Every channel is filled with blues and every group you see has about 3-6 blues... Finding a Red feels like finding someone after the apocalypse and when you do find one they are pretty much useless.

On P, it shows this

oK7yZaT.png

But it's bullshit, bots and goldseller spammers make them even. Everytime the blue population "Full", by the next minute you will see them back to "even" and you will see those bots at the starter town started to taking up spaces in Crimson and spamming gold selling on /faction (or the reverse).

even though the number is small, Minority faction should be able to secure a channel, if only we could communicate, but nope /faction is useless and its filled with gold spammers and most of us have it turned off completely.

Yeah, its pretty crappy on Mushin server as well as I can't do a daily without getting ganked by 2 or 3 ceruleans, then when you try to fight back, everyone and their mothers come out of the woodwork to kill just 2 of you with 10+ ppl to then try to snipe you from spawn. Hell, twice I literally got chased across the map past the misty wood watchtowers from blackwyrm by like 5 ceruleans... It's sad but I'm also using the opportunity to get better and better at my class too, so I can sometimes come out on top in a 1v2 or 1v3

Archived