Sign in to follow this  
Mars505

so many arena bots

Mars505   

Game is Doa . I would imagine the Korean version is the same way. I wish I could be as gullible as a lot f people who think there is any smidgen of legitimacy in this pvp arena. If I could be blind and fall for the online marketing and the pew pew e-sport stigmata, but I cant.

With over 30 years of gaming experience, I've come to the conclusion that the pvp , the developers who created it and NcSoft, are purely full of *cricket*ing shit,

THere is no way such a half assed system will be popular for more then 10k at most users in NA and EU combined.

I like the idea, but the execution is  horribly unbalanced to the point of a joke for anyone who bought founders packs or paying for items in the shop.

I will making a full in depth impression thread at some point but I can guarantee this, it will be ugly, like this game.

For all you e-sport hopefuls, you will be in a real shock once the gold farmers get into the arena , in a real way.

Edited by Mars505

I dont get ur point, ur OP title doest not match with w/e you wrotte in here... I has bene doing almost like 5 hours of Arena pvP match and havent seen bots, dunno if I am lucky and you unlucky or you crying cuz the otehr ppl learnt the animations better than you.

Kimarran   

6 minutes ago, Mars505 said:

For all you e-sport hopefuls, you will be in a real shock once the gold farmers get into the arena , in a real way.

I dont get what gold farmers have to do with PVP ?

u get no gold at all from doing PVP wtf do u even mean with that ?

Mars505   
3 minutes ago, MechShadows said:

I dont get ur point, ur OP title doest not match with w/e you wrotte in here... I has bene doing almost like 5 hours of Arena pvP match and havent seen bots, dunno if I am lucky and you unlucky or you crying cuz the otehr ppl learnt the animations better than you.

what are you looking for in the matches to spot bots ?

Axciel   
4 minutes ago, Kimarran said:

I dont get what gold farmers have to do with PVP ?

u get no gold at all from doing PVP wtf do u even mean with that ?

daily quests for silver and you get exp for defeating bad players

Mars505   

have you even google "buy blade and soul accounts"  Bots are leveling for arena status...... are you guys this *cricket*ing new to online gaming ?

Bobonuke   
6 minutes ago, Fade said:

This guy is a troll.  Most ppl have him on their block list

Ok, that makes a lot of sense. On my post he spoke completely differently with pure broken english, here it's almost coherent.

Mars505   
1 minute ago, Kimarran said:

and what exactly is ur problem here ? Let the bots sell their accounts i couldnt care less rly ... once u are in the real ratings 2k+ no bot will cross ur path so whatever

You ARE new to online gaming.. good luck !

Kimarran   
14 minutes ago, Mars505 said:

You ARE new to online gaming.. good luck !

sure im a completly new to online games LOL ... whatever stop playing if u cant stand it.

Mars505   

I guarantee everyone of the "hardcore" forum mega stars(in their own mind), are all destroyers.

Edited by Mars505

StarZero   

LOL this guy is so trolly and probably just loss one match and could'nt take the fact that the arena in this game takes actual skill and will never be handed out to him.

Soly   

Arena gold medal is invented for kids to drool on their keyboards. Can be obtain in 6-7 matches easily and means nothing. Come to Misty woods and we talk. Only open field is real, rest is ****. When u r bored, dont create posts.

Mars505   

When people think zerging in open with their faction whores if real pvp.   clowns to the left me clowns to the right. ...

Fade   
15 hours ago, Soly said:

Arena gold medal is invented for kids to drool on their keyboards. Can be obtain in 6-7 matches easily and means nothing. Come to Misty woods and we talk. Only open field is real, rest is ****. When u r bored, dont create posts.

LOL @ open world gangbang is the real pvp