so many arena bots

Mars505

Game is Doa . I would imagine the Korean version is the same way. I wish I could be as gullible as a lot f people who think there is any smidgen of legitimacy in this pvp arena. If I could be blind and fall for the online marketing and the pew pew e-sport stigmata, but I cant.

With over 30 years of gaming experience, I've come to the conclusion that the pvp , the developers who created it and NcSoft, are purely full of *cricket*ing shit,

THere is no way such a half assed system will be popular for more then 10k at most users in NA and EU combined.

I like the idea, but the execution is  horribly unbalanced to the point of a joke for anyone who bought founders packs or paying for items in the shop.

I will making a full in depth impression thread at some point but I can guarantee this, it will be ugly, like this game.

For all you e-sport hopefuls, you will be in a real shock once the gold farmers get into the arena , in a real way.

I dont get ur point, ur OP title doest not match with w/e you wrotte in here... I has bene doing almost like 5 hours of Arena pvP match and havent seen bots, dunno if I am lucky and you unlucky or you crying cuz the otehr ppl learnt the animations better than you.

6 minutes ago, Mars505 said:

For all you e-sport hopefuls, you will be in a real shock once the gold farmers get into the arena , in a real way.

I dont get what gold farmers have to do with PVP ?

u get no gold at all from doing PVP wtf do u even mean with that ?

3 minutes ago, MechShadows said:

I dont get ur point, ur OP title doest not match with w/e you wrotte in here... I has bene doing almost like 5 hours of Arena pvP match and havent seen bots, dunno if I am lucky and you unlucky or you crying cuz the otehr ppl learnt the animations better than you.

what are you looking for in the matches to spot bots ?

1 minute ago, Kimarran said:

and what exactly is ur problem here ? Let the bots sell their accounts i couldnt care less rly ... once u are in the real ratings 2k+ no bot will cross ur path so whatever

You ARE new to online gaming.. good luck !

Arena gold medal is invented for kids to drool on their keyboards. Can be obtain in 6-7 matches easily and means nothing. Come to Misty woods and we talk. Only open field is real, rest is ****. When u r bored, dont create posts.

15 hours ago, Soly said:

Arena gold medal is invented for kids to drool on their keyboards. Can be obtain in 6-7 matches easily and means nothing. Come to Misty woods and we talk. Only open field is real, rest is ****. When u r bored, dont create posts.

LOL @ open world gangbang is the real pvp

Archived