Assassin's best PVE soul shield

Fuz

Well, the title say it all. 
Which one is the best soul shield for the assassin? The Blackram Sopply Soul?
I'm trying to figure out if I should invest in unsealing charms for the "best" stats on every piece.

Currently, a mix to max the crit and crit damage, depending on the rolls you have.

But it will change soon (the 10th) since with the tower you will have a new best to farm. After that, it will change again when the labyrinth comes.

I'd say maxing now your soul shield is a waste of money, since it'll soon be not the best anymore.

Some soul shield stats can be found there: http://bns.endgame.pk/soul_shields/

Imo, always infuse with crit. (cheap option: green crit from poh, expensive one: crafted blue)

im using full blackram now, almost all pieces are +crit, except 3. without siren dagger im about 45% crit chance and 27k hp. you can get more crit by mixing in other pieces from dokomo or maybe moonwater, but you will lose few other stats in the process. i dont think its worth spending time and money to get best possible set now, just get full blackram with +crit and you will be fine til patch.

• 3 weeks later...

im using Bloodshade Purple, all piece +crit, except 3, 2 still poh but it +crit. im using awakened siren dagger, awakened siren earing, awakaned siren ring ,awakened infernal necklace, siren bracelet, siren belt.
what i got is 3067(54.75%) critical, 1271(205.25%) crit dmg, and 34khp
im still looking bloodshade pice number 2 and 3
is my build good or not?

Archived