Forums

---

choppa

heya! let me just start off with welcoming you to the game! ^^

Really surprised you went through the content to that degree without even the first breakthrough ? wew.. Its understandable though. You can get the "stalker weapons" from spinning the wheel of fortune from killing that field boss 'Jianshi'(?) Near the Foshi Pyres..

But to be honest, much more efficient to buy the weapon needed from the marketplace.. so much cheaper than spending key after key hoping to get the wep of your class. The same goes for future breakthroughs as well. The only one that you'll need to farm is the next one i.e, the purple wep from Blackram Narrows.. Everything else you can find on the market.. Keep your hongmoon wep and jewellery lvled up as you progress through the game makes it all so much easier

its like 20 copper on marketplace. or you can go to viridian coast, everdusk, foshi pyres. You have to kill the world boss Jiangeshi there for his essense which you use on the wheel of fate which is in the area over there.

You shouldn't get it from the wheel of fate anyways, it's a waste of keys. Buy it off the marketboard, it's extremely cheap and better than throwing all of your keys at it (and keys are like 10 silver each...do you want to effectively pay 10 silver per try or pay 20 copper to get it directly?)

choppa when your weapon reach +10 u gonna need a blight axe from blackram narrows no need to windstride to get there press f7 and u can join a grp to do that instance and when you are finish exit it and u gonna be back to your previous location.

14 minutes ago, Keawen said:

choppa when your weapon reach +10 u gonna need a blight axe from blackram narrows no need to windstride to get there press f7 and u can join a grp to do that instance and when you are finish exit it and u gonna be back to your previous location.

Good luck on getting your weapon from that!!!! I finally went to the Shop (F10) and bought the Veridian Stone so that I was sure to get the weapon for my class (since it's no trade on that one).

Archived